Tags is offline Associate Member

Angry Help... what to do??? mad fever

this is a continuation to this thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=160971

I currently have a fever/headache of 100.6

I know it's not related to the test as I'm in week 10...

I've had it since I was in the gym yesterday and it won't go away and I tried going to bed around 10:20ish but I can't fall asleep my head is boiling hot I could cook some waffles on my forehead for bdtr...

Anyways, sleep is out of the question right now... Tried flu medicine that is supposed to make you sleepy... alka seltzer... and aspirin... Excuse me for whining like a little girl but I havn't had this happen to me since I was in a little kid and I rarely ever get sick...

What should I do??? I'm going to see a doctor tomarrow... No it's not a test related problem and I don't have a site infection... If I sleep on an angle my head doesn't boil as bad but I can't fall asleep like that and if I lay flat down on the pillow my head goes super hot...

Any idea's on how I could get some sleep tonight????

Man this really sux... I don't understand how this all happend from doing heavy leg presses... Going to take a break for a week or 2 from the gym... I hope I get better soon because this sucks nuts...
    Last edited by Tags; 04-05-2005 at 11:08 PM.

Also, I'm so hot right now... I'm sitting in my boxers in my basement(colder than crap down in my basement) and I'm boiling...

Bump...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you're just sick.. drink a lot of fluids, take tylenol for the fever, triple your multivitamin.. and don't work out until you feel better.

Thread Information