sd11 is offline Banned

Saw this on BB4L (UG Labs)

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...&threadid=4097

In case you dont want to use the link heres what some guy asked.......
    "It seems that every other day a new UG lab is popping up and being touted as having great products on some board. Does anyone know how safe/sterile UG gear really is? Do any of these labs actaully have cleanrooms or actual lab type settings or is it just the same as some kid making tren in his kitchen? I'm sure equipment like that is not only very expensive, but not the easiest thing to get. For some reason I just have the image of like some dirty ass crystal meth lab type set up, lets be honest making money is obviously their biggest concern so they are going to cut corners in anyway possible. Now my last question might seem a bit off, but how do they get rubber stoppers in the vials in a sterile fashion? Do they purchase already sealed sterile vials and just fill them? Or do they just have a bunch lying around in a shoebox that they just jam in with their fingers and say the hell with it?"

Now I too have always somewhat questioned the sterility of UG labs, but what is this guy getting at about the rubber stoppers?

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro no one realy knows how sterile they are but i would imagine they dont want anyone to get infections as that would not be good for business

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    I guess we cant know if they clean or not, hopefully everything is sterile but iam sure in some cases some ug labs are dirty. I guess we have to go with labs that have been up for some time and not buy from any lab just popping out.

VP

Jackman is offline Banned
    Bro there are some better than some Vet gear out there like Qv and other known dirty gear... guess you just need to know who you can trust. I am on Muscle Growth Labs gear and it seems clean to me i have nothing bad to say except prop hurts a tad.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    my SL stuff has never given me probs...im a fan of UG gear..i think the fact that they are out for money makes them good...they wont loyal customers who give them a good rep, so why would they cut corners if they would in turn loose customers...if they are smart they wouldnt...

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well think of this way, if a UG lab gets a bad rap, their out of buisness, and like you said their are so many UG labs its pointless to run a lab into the ground before you really start makin the $$$$$money$$$$$.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    My old source offered many brands...both UG and Pharm. Grade.......but he also offered his own compounded chems.......prices were great, but the test hurts like the fires of hell........I have narrowed it down to the BA, and have even used a method to reduce the BA...but the sh!t still hurts like all hell......I'm going to suck it up though.......I have 45cc's of the stuff left. Now I wont go with anything that I cant ask several people on the board about before buying/shooting it.

D

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i agree that sterility is an issue of concern. but as other bros stated, dirty gear is bad for business. if IP was domestic and **** near free, i would still never in a million years consider using him. i know from experience that IP gear is not only questionable but downright bad for your health. you cand find many posts by respected members on the boards that agree with this statement, to one degree or another.

what i am getting at is that dirty, underdosed, or underfilled gear will be brought to the attention of alert buyers that take the time to do some research. ill admit that sometimes a labs quality will go to s*it right before they close down, or at a time very closely coinciding with your order... but on average i feel that a well respected lab will deliver clean, pain free gear with some predictibility.

Thread Information