rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Attack from bitch tits , will nolvedex be enough reinforcement?

Ok my question here is how prone will I be to gyno with this cycle.
    EQ 600mg wk 1-10
    T200 600 mg wk 1-10
    winny 50 mg ed wk 7-12

Will this cycle be real prone to bitch tits?I have 70 nolvedex on side.I just hate to start this cycle and then get bitch tits and then try to counter it with nolvedex and find out it dont work and then I have to stop my cycle.My question is whats the percentage of nolvedex working to counter gyno, reason Im asking this is because i rewad a post where a guy was using nolvedex and it still didnt work. please help me underdatnd this thanx guys, if you want to please feel free to pm me about this matter cause I want to be fully prepared for the worst scenerio.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 04-06-2002 at 06:31 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay Ranger I will say this, that is a hell of a cycle.
    To answer your question, it depends on your body. With a cycle like that, (personally myself) I would have to have Nolv and some Armidex/Liq, cause with my body I would definately get some type of gyno.
    However, with that said, I am doing test right now, and I started getting BT's the first week, and started taking Nolv (1 a day), and within a week my gyno was almost gone.
    How does your body normally react to AS? I hope this isn't your first cycle with a cycle like this? This is definately a "more advanced" cycle here and I would not recommend this to someone who has little or no cycle experience. I have done gear before, but I am still considered a newbie and starting slow this time around. But don't risk harming your body, be smart.
    If I were you, and you had my body and my genetics, I would have to have some armidex over Nolv with a cycle like this. Again depends on your body and how they react to AS. Good luck buddy
    Also do you know how many sticks you are going to have to do with that cycle? You will be injecting every other day most likely.

I was thinking of injecting on mon, wed, and fri.This is my second cycle but I do have 70 nolvedex's on the side in case of Bt's. You think I should do nolvedex's the whole cycle? Or would it intefere with the As from working properly?

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Spend the money on some Liquidex. This is your first cycle? How old are you again. If this is your first cycle, I would just run the Test at 500mg/wk and the EQ at 400mg/wk, that's plenty.

SOLID

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Spend the money on some Liquidex. This is your first cycle? How old are you again. If this is your first cycle, I would just run the Test at 500mg/wk and the EQ at 400mg/wk, that's plenty.

SOLID
    well the first time I cycled i only did dbol for 6 weeks at 25 mg which I really dont count as a cycle so I guess you could count this as my first real cycle and Im 28 yrs old.

Thread Information