socrstud09 is offline Junior Member

22yrs To Young 4 Roids?

Sup guys....

I'm sitting here reading some of the posts and people are giving mixed opinions on when the proper time to use roids....I'm 6'1 170 and 22yrs 7%BF....I'm on a Dbol Var cycle(no test) gained 4lbs in 6 days so far...I saw XXX said that your brain doesn't fully develop unitl 25 what does that mean...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need to stop ur current so called cycle and do more research... 22 isnt too young imo but u nneed to know wut ur doin b4 u jump inot things.. get on some test and run it for 10weeks alone.

also at 170lbs u could gain a lot more weight by getting on a good diet which is the best way to go
    Last edited by tycin; 04-06-2005 at 03:17 PM.

well first of all i personally dont think its too young to juice but many will say it is. but from what base you started at im gonna say that that alone should have told you it was not time to start. 170 lbs at 6'1''!! C'mon thats a twig, i know because ive been that weight before. Personally i think you have more natural talent in you to gain mass before you turned over to the dark side but thats me. anyways good luck with your cycle and know that the 4lb gain was the dbol . good luck

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    well first of all i personally dont think its too young to juice but many will say it is. but from what base you started at im gonna say that that alone should have told you it was not time to start. 170 lbs at 6'1''!! C'mon thats a twig, i know because ive been that weight before. Personally i think you have more natural talent in you to gain mass before you turned over to the dark side but thats me. anyways good luck with your cycle and know that the 4lb gain was the dbol. good luck
    Right on!

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Not too young at all, if you're education and ready. At 170lbs you have a lot of room to grow and build a base before hitting the gear IMO.

what does XXX mean by you could mess up your brain....I understand the shpiel about the chems messing with it but what could it cause?

by the way thanx for your replies!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I started at 6'1" 170 also, but was very educated in the use of gear, how to properly do it, and how to diet right. I took test at 500 a week for 11 weeks, the first week i took 1000, and im now sitting at 193ish, waiting to start PCT in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by socrstud09
    what does XXX mean by you could mess up your brain....I understand the shpiel about the chems messing with it but what could it cause?
    No idea what this is about...hormones can mess with some people who have pre-existing chemical imbalances, like low serotonin and that type of thing, but I don't know about age being a factor in that.

I really can't hit anything too hard though....thas my problem and I gotta gain like 10-15lbs....I'm a pro-soccer player......in the off would be different and I'm thinkin about runnin Test Prop.....

the real question I have for you guys is....how exactly does it affect the brain...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    22,..you Are Close..they Suggest No Sooner Than 23. FIRST THING IS STOP THE TWO ORAL cycle. you are only killing your liver. 2nd thing thats more important than your age. how long have you been lifting? if youve recently started, give yourself 3-5 good years before juice up. 2nd,..you gotta do your research on some test guy. its the way...get educated first. good luck.
    Last edited by Cuttup; 04-06-2005 at 03:55 PM.

I really can't hit anything too hard though....thas my problem and I gotta gain like 10-15lbs....I'm a pro-soccer player......in the off would be different and I'm thinkin about runnin Test Prop.....
    Prop is a good choice if youre looking to keep water weight down, as opposed to enanthate or cyp from what I hear.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    test prop, done correctly would def yield solid results of 10-15lbs with correct PCT and diet.....hope you like ED injections!!

lol....I've done a lot of research....I can always learn more I know....but I can't find anything about how this **** affects the brain...I've read some studies and they mainly talk about side affects but no serious brain problems except depression.

Like I said before, if you have a pre-existing chemical imbalance side effects may come out harder when you do a cycle of gear. Ie depression, anxiety, etc. Other than that, I have heard no other strong evidence of damage to the brain.

so since I have add I guess I'm ****ed right

so since I have add I guess I'm ****ed right
    j/k....thanks

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I dont consider age as much of a factor as training experience/diet/mindset are. Its mainly maturity level, and most younger kids your and my age do NOT have teh correct maturity level to be juicing.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    buddy it doesnt mess with your brain at all. actually in a few studies a higher level of testosterone actually makes a person smarter. it helps you learn more adn concentrate better. so dont worry about your brain its fine. adn as for being a pro soccer player the dbol is the wrong roid for you. test prop and anavar will do you wonders. the dvol will jsut give you alot of water weight and slow you down.so sell it or something its nto needed at all.

seanw is offline Banned
    For a start read this bro Newbies Starter Pack

Thread Information