Thread: Dnp Question

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Dnp Question

I got a question if yall dont mind.

Is a restricted calorie diet harmful at all?
    what I mean, is I'll still keep my diet ballanced (carbs, fats protiens,veggies, fruits)
    I just want to eat a lot less than usual to maybe help lose as much fat as possible.

I have read that you can eat whatever you want (to an extent) but I just wana make sure that a reduced calorie diet will not hurt, cuz I have read that certian diets are harmful.

Yes I have read all the DNP threads,

I might have missed the answer to my question in one of them, (they are long as hell ..SV-1 )
    so if any of you know the answer to this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Please only members who know exactly what they are talking about cuz DNP is no joke!!!!!

Thanks Bros!!

joevette is offline Banned
    For best results stick to a standard cutting diet. Eat twice your bodyweight in grams of protein, eat carbs only pwo and ppwo (you can have some pre workout if you need it), and the rest of your calories should come from EFAs. Keep you total calorie ammount 400-800 below maintanence. Supplementing with a low dose of T3 will also be helpful, as will sibutramine to keep the DNP hunger at bay.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    sounds good,

bump

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Does one have to take T3 if he's doing a long low dose cycle?

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:16 PM.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Just my two cents, but I think you should have at least 50% carbs in your diet while on DNP . Fructose is a cutting carb when on DNP. Just from experience, I just completed a full 7 day cycle of DNP. I kept my calories approximately 200-400 below maintainenance each day and did 30 mins. of cardio the first 5 days. I ate at least 50% carbs each day while keeping protein around 1.5g/lb. I lost 10 lbs. total. Definitely worked great for me, but everyone is different.

Thread Information