needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Temporarily substituting Sus for Prop on a Sust, Dbol n Deca...what should i expect?

I am 3 weeks into my cycle, i have been takin 40 mg dbol a day
    I my first shot i had was 50mg of Test Prop (had it spare) after week two, i then have had two shots of sust and deca to start my cycle...anyway
    My source promised me the rest of my sust a few days after i bort all my gear but it still has not turned up even tho i have paid him for it....its wednesday today, i had my last shot of Sust+deca sunday but i still do not have any sus. He promises it will be here tommorow or friday.

I am going to have my last spare shot of Prop with deca tonight as its the best i can do in this situation untill hopefully tommorow or friday but i was wondering, will this effect my whole cycle ?

I know that Prop is fast acting but deca isnt...will this send my cycle down the pan ?

Thanks

Anyone....???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    lay out your entire cycle for us,

wk 1-12 500mg/wk sus

etc....

wk 1 - 3 dbol 40mg per day
    End of wk 2 - One shot of 50mg Prop to kick me off..
    wk 3 - 4 Sust 500mg per week
    wk 3 - 4 Deca 400mb per week
    Today ( end of week 3 had...) 50mg Prop and 200mg deca (because i have no sust till friday...HOPEFULLY)
    wk 4 - 12 500mg Sus
    wk 4 - 12 400mg deca

10mg nolva every day

Clomid at end of cycle (...which reminds me...i need to purchase it soon :| )

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yet another reason why we always say "dont start till you have all your gear". You can expect some bad sides due to hormones flucuating, increase in acne, high BP, water retention, lethargy, good luck

but im still running test throughout, i have only had to substitute Prop for Sust for one shot so far which was last night, hopefully i will get the Sus tommorow so it shudnt be that bad should it....?

Thanks

Thread Information