Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wickqb is offline Junior Member

Exclamation JACKED!! need a little help!

Alright fella’s my gear is here mon. and I’m AMPED up about it. I want to looked JACKED!
    This is my cycle
    anavar 60mg ed
    prop 100mg ed
    clen eod oral
    cytomel (t3's)oral ed
    what kind of diet should I eat? How many times a day should I eat?
    How many mg of the clen and cytomel should I take?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Clen EOD?? Clen needs to be taking 3-4 times a day! This is your first cycle right? Then 700mg of test a week is to much. Try 75mg ED. You should eat 6-8 times a day. Check out the stickies in the diet forum. Anti e and pct?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    and how long are u running each??

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickqb
    Alright fella’s my gear is here mon. and I’m AMPED up about it. I want to looked JACKED!
    This is my cycle
    anavar 60mg ed
    prop 100mg ed
    clen eod oral
    cytomel (t3's)oral ed

if those are the kind of questions you have you are wasting your money. diet should be down by now and then you incorporate AS to that, not diet to the AS.

100mg prop ed is not needed, jab it eod.

clen should be run 2 days on 1 off - 2 days on 1 off for 4 wks then 1 wk off and repeat.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    if those are the kind of questions you have you are wasting your money. diet should be down by now and then you incorporate AS to that, not diet to the AS.

100mg prop ed is not needed, jab it eod.

clen should be run 2 days on 1 off - 2 days on 1 off for 4 wks then 1 wk off and repeat.
    Yes, diet should be down as should all other aspects of training.

100mg of prop is not needed for a first as that yeilds 700mg per week. More like 500mg per week. However, you SHOULD USE IT ED. EOD will work, but ed is better

That style of clen will work, but i am more of a fan of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Clen EOD?? Clen needs to be taking 3-4 times a day!
    Are you sure??? I've just never heard that before...i always thought once in the morning was fine considereing its half life is about 35 hours

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    Are you sure??? I've just never heard that before...i always thought once in the morning was fine considereing its half life is about 35 hours
    That's what I thought too. Consistency knows his shiit though so I would take his word, just would kinds of like an explanation as why.

There are 2 diff compounds on clen , 1 with a half life of 35 hours and 1 with a half life of around 6 hours. So to keep it completely stable and burning fat consistantly then 3 times a day will do that. (4 might be overboard though )

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I love these threads.

YO! I bought this, this and that. Now what the **** do I do with it? Rock on!

whitehulk is offline Banned
    well first off if you want to get jacked then you are taking the wrong stuff. all your stuff combined will make you pretty cut as hell while maintaining your muscle mass maybe put a lil on. and yeah it does have a 35 hr halph life but you need to take it 3-4 times a day to get the mg per day up its not strong enough to just take one eod so you take like 4 to get its strenght up so u benefit from it alot more. if your looking to get big and jacked like im thinking of then put the clen and t3 to the side adn maybe the anavar and go with some dbol and deca to that test prop. thatll get you jacked it has always worked great for me.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    synthol works wonders man, youll get huge.

He claims to bench 415 and he doesn't already looked jacked?

Hed
    Noone i know benching over 400 has diet questions.........hmmmmmmmm.

Hed tosses the bs flag on the play. Repeat first down.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Yes, diet should be down as should all other aspects of training.

100mg of prop is not needed for a first as that yeilds 700mg per week. More like 500mg per week. However, you SHOULD USE IT ED. EOD will work, but ed is better

That style of clen will work, but i am more of a fan of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
    i'm glad you corrected it. these newbs shouldn't be giving advice to other newbs

alright guys well it worked! I know if I sounded like a newb you guys would be more helpful. I ve been on here for about two weeks now and I’ve had a few threads about a number of different cycles with your feed back I can put together the cycle that best fits me. And I am a Qb that can bench 415lbs with out the brad pit look. Plus I eat well but I was looking for extra tips on eating habits while on the juice. Don’t get mad at me cause im a gifted athlete with strength you want!

Hed
    Don’t get mad at me cause im a gifted athlete with strength you want!

Most of us have that strength buddy, you came to the wrong board if you wanna gloat about your bench press.

Anyway, being helpful here, if you want diet tips, post your current diet in the 'diet' forum, they will help you much more there.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Clen EOD?? Clen needs to be taking 3-4 times a day! This is your first cycle right? Then 700mg of test a week is to much. Try 75mg ED. You should eat 6-8 times a day. Check out the stickies in the diet forum. Anti e and pct?
    why is 700mg/w of test too much?

ive ran that and loved it

but i guess it does depend on body weight

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    why is 700mg/w of test too much?

ive ran that and loved it

but i guess it does depend on body weight
    its too much for a first cycle

IronAdam is offline Member
    alright guys well it worked! I know if I sounded like a newb you guys would be more helpful. I ve been on here for about two weeks now and I’ve had a few threads about a number of different cycles with your feed back I can put together the cycle that best fits me. And I am a Qb that can bench 415lbs with out the brad pit look. Plus I eat well but I was looking for extra tips on eating habits while on the juice. Don’t get mad at me cause im a gifted athlete with strength you want!
    If you're a QB and already bench 415lbs why do you need steroids ?

You're obviously FOS.

Don’t get mad at me cause im a gifted athlete with strength you want!
    You catch more flys with sugar than salt.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I eat well but I was looking for extra tips on eating habits while on the juice. Don’t get mad at me cause im a gifted athlete with strength you want!
    Go to the diet forum then...

Also WTF??? Yeah, your a badass with superhuman strength. LOL

Please can I have your strength. Please! Not to sound like a hardass or cocky, but I can't bench press 415 and I already have this jacked look you are going for. I actually knew what to eat and how to lift before I started using AAS. I also put my first cycle together myself and used the search button to answer the questions I had. I believe either you are full of **** or else I truly do kind of feel sorry for you. Best of luck on your "make me a cycle" thread but I have said my peace.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Can you do me a favor? Take a picture of yourself before the cycle, one after, one after you finish pct and the last one 6 months later....im just curios, thanks

dfreak6 is offline New Member
    More TEST.

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Can you do me a favor? Take a picture of yourself before the cycle, one after, one after you finish pct and the last one 6 months later....im just curios, thanks
    And just a question. What exactly is considered "JACKED"?

Quote Originally Posted by dfreak6
    More TEST.
    Are you serious??
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=149705

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    And just a question. What exactly is considered "JACKED"?
    Dude c'mon. He already said that the "Brad Pitt" look was jacked. . DDDDUUUUHHHHHH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Dude c'mon. He already said that the "Brad Pitt" look was jacked. . DDDDUUUUHHHHHH!!!
    My bad. Brad Pitt look. Got it. Here I thought Jay Cutler was Jacked. Silly me.

abaig is offline New Member
    This is my cycle
    anavar 60mg ed
    prop 100mg ed
    clen eod oral
    cytomel (t3's)oral ed
    wow did he just as how many times a hay he should eat? 415 aint no big deal, im dyin to see how this guys legs look like

Wink

Well you guys kill me, I can ruffle just about anyone’s feathers in this thread. and let me say this I compete!! Im 215lbs, someone said lets see his legs, well its not outstanding but I squat over 500lbs. I hang clean 350lbs, and going for 370 in 4weeks. (Ill be close if I don’t get it) and I will bench press as you know 415. Now boast, uh... I was merely stating Im one of the strongest qb’s period! Also I run a 4.6 forty, do 26pull ups 59dips and ver. Jump is 37, so I doubt you guys could compete with me in all the categories. Im pretty sure 80% of the people that write these threads I would SLAP! Don’t get it twisted im not bragging but by talking and introducing the topics in the manner It has allowed me more hear more information then any other approach.
    Last edited by wickqb; 04-06-2005 at 11:23 PM.

brad pitt, in troy was jacked, (cut) Muscular without body fat thats jacked. Not some bodybuilder that cant wipe his own ass cause hes to muscle bound I read that thread..lol, these guys want to get big cause they think apperance is where its at, well come to the boxing ring, football field and the bodybuilders get there ass3s beat.

You really aren't concerned about making friends are you? Believe it or not but it does have it's advantages.

brad pitt, in troy was jacked, (cut) Muscular without body fat thats jacked. Not some bodybuilder that cant wipe his own ass cause hes to muscle bound I read that thread..lol, these guys want to get big cause they think apperance is where its at, well come to the boxing ring, football field and the bodybuilders get there ass3s beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You really aren't concerned about making friends are you? Believe it or not but it does have it's advantages.
    You know what Loz... He doesn't need friends. He's too big as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    yeah, theres some other football player who just posted (dipper) about his cycle. i think you should check it out. And having friends does have its advantages

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you guys kill me, I can ruffle just about anyone’s feathers in this thread. and let me say this I compete!! Im 215lbs, someone said lets see his legs, well its not outstanding but I squat over 500lbs. I hang clean 350lbs, and going for 370 in 4weeks. (Ill be close if I don’t get it) and I will bench press as you know 415. Now boast, uh... I was merely stating Im one of the strongest qb’s period! Also I run a 4.6 forty, do 26pull ups 59dips and ver. Jump is 37, so I doubt you guys could compete with me in all the categories. Im pretty sure 80% of the people that write these threads I would SLAP! Don’t get it twisted im not bragging but by talking and introducing the topics in the manner It has allowed me more hear more information then any other approach.
    Man you really have the wrong attitute, bodybuilding isn't about competition its about bettering yourself and helping those around you to do the same. Sure when/if you step on stage you're there to win, but no matter who walks away with the trophy everyone will be backstage sharing advice, tips and a beer after because you all deserved to be there... I've personally never been involved in any other sport with more people willing to bend over backwards to help me out, not boxing, rugbe, lacross or hockey come close (my past sports).

And if you're trying to cut people down by bragging, a steroid information board is really a bad place to do it fyi... for instance I'm 25lbs heavier than you, probably 1/2 your bodyfat and those lifts are nothing special to me no fun when someone brags eh

Cygnus is offline New Member

Um......dude

Not to flame ya dude, but it sounds like ya got a BS attitude. Lots of peeps on here can help ya with just about anything you can think of. I dont know if you are meaning to or not. But thats the way it comes across. Good luck man. Chill out just a tad.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Abrasive @ssholes like this don't belong on this board. This is a very courteous and polite board. We even argue in a friendly manner, here. Mods, can one of you give this guy a good talking-to?

The thing is being the strongest qb in the country isn't gonna do you much good. You still need the talent. **** we could get one of our linemen who benches 500 pounds, move him to qb, and then he would be the strongest qb in America. But somehow I don't think he would do to well.

Anyways I guarantee there are stronger qb's (and weaker ones) in America that are much better.

yeah guys ive been humbled! sorry, i realy had no intention of messing with you guys. i just wanted you guys to get mad at me and send me information. see when i started threads before members say "do your own research" so i found if you post fake cycle one close to what you were doing but with the wrong numbers then members would correct you while claiming that you are an idiot. so im sorry we got of topic.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    man dude are you in the NFL!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information