BMR
    BMR is offline Junior Member

Surgery and Winny

I'm starting a winny only cycle but I being put under for surgery in a month. Is this not a good idea to start the winny before? Let me know what you guys think?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    why not wait until after your surgery? and why a winni only cycle? no test????

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what kind of surgery? Will you be able to train immediatley after? You should wait and add some test.

BMR
    All I could get my hands on was winny and it was cheap so I got it, can't find that well-needed source yet. I don't really want to wait due to summer being so near but if it means my health then I will.

BMR
    Yeah I can train immediatly after, it's just oral surgery and the doc said I could be back in the gym two days later.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    well it wont hurt or mess up your surgery in any way but it kinda depend on what kind of surgery your having and on what body part. if its major and you wont be able to workout for a while then i wouldnt bother with it. in 4 weeks you wont benefit from it enough to make it worht while. if its jsut a lil thing and you can get goin in like a week then by all means go for it and keep taking it after your surgery to keep blood levels as steady as possible

BMR
    Ok thanks for your help.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    To tell you the truth dude, only a doc knows the answer to that!
    Most of the members here could probably take a stab at it, but they wont know for sure.
    And those drugs they use to put you to sleep are serious, you dont want to fk with that!

I would wait bro!
    Unless a doc tells you otherwise.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    How does your source only have winny?!? Do you have clomid ready for a simple 2-3 week pct?

BMR
    I ordered some letro from a site that I hope comes through. If it doesn't then I may try the research page.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMR
    I ordered some letro from a site that I hope comes through. If it doesn't then I may try the research page.
    you don't need letro, you need clomid.(clomiphene citrate) top right of your screen...

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    BMR, from the looks of things, it seems like you have a bit more to learn.

Some of these things you say (that have been pointed out) are telling us that.

BMR
    How do you think I should take the clomid? Dosages I mean. I haven't done any hard research on dosages for clomid yet.

BMR
    That's why i'm on this site phwSSJ, to learn. I can't learn without asking questions.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    BMR, shoot a private message to this guy

http://forums.steroid.com/members/smyl_gr8-27313.html

His name is SMYL_GR8, and hes the local Ar.com dentist. He will know for sure about this stuff, instead of you getting guesstimates from all the rest of us.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    If I were you I wouldnt even touch that winny till you get a complete cycle along with full pct, and most important of all more knowledge on this subject!!!!
    Maybe in a month's time you will learn enough, ..maybe. But do your research and leave that winny on the shelf.
    Be smart and listen to good advice!

THis site has all the info you need.
    Use the search button on top of the page. It helps a lot. And just keep reading posts, most of the time you will find the answer.

BMR
    Thanks for the help Hed.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    That's why i'm on this site phwSSJ, to learn. I can't learn without asking questions.

its ok to ask questions dude,

All I said is that it seems like you DONT know your stuff, and steroids are way to dangerouse to just be playing around with them, kind of like trying to clean a loaded gun!

Hed
    Thanks for the help Hed.

Its why im here

BMR
    I appreciate your help phwSSJ. I have been researching Winny for a couple weeks now and I thought I had a pretty good grasp on the whole idea. I will take your opinions into consideration but setting it on the shelf is like setting cash on the shelf and not being able to spend it. I'm going to put in an order for the clomid today and run it for pct instead of the letro.

Hed
    I think what hes trying to tell you is that winny alone is not the best idea man. Winny is used by smart lifters at the end of a cycle, for the last few weeks, to cut up. For example, if you were to run a cycle of test e for 12 weeks, you would put on a great amount of mass, then you would run the winny in conjunction with the test for weeks 8-12 to get rid of the slight 'bloated' look you would get with the test, and actually see your newfound muscle.

Either way, your choice, im just giving you the guy to talk to about the dentist stuff.

BMR
    Would the clomid take care of the pct for the winny and the Test E?

Hed
    Yes, but why are you dead set on using clomid? You should be more concerned about your actual cycle than your PCT.

Clomid can be used for PCT with the test and winny, yes. You should also run nolva throughout at 10mg per day to keep bloat down and keep gyno symptoms away. Continue the nolva through PCT at 20mg per day, and youll be good to go.

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    I understand the way you feel BMR.Like you I dont have a real source.I have been reading this board for 2yrs minimum but I cant come up with a solid source.I do know guys that can get me this and that but not exactly what I want.Its hard.Saying that,and understanding where your coming from,I would wait.Atleast get some type of test. to do with it.The guys I know can get test and winny but I want test and deca so I am waiting ever so patiently to find exactly what I want.Unlike these guys that have a good source I understand where you are coming from.But,I wouldnt compromise.Its not worth it in the long run.

BMR
    Can I get nolva on the research page too, I couldn't find it?

BMR
    If I do wait to get some test how long can the winny sit around and still be good?

Hed
    youll have plenty of time to let the winny sit. nolvadex 's actual name is Tamoxifen , that should help you in your quest for an anti-e for your rat you are doing your tests on.

Hed
    jesus, i forgot, just click on the word nolvadex .

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkican
    I understand the way you feel BMR.Like you I dont have a real source.I have been reading this board for 2yrs minimum but I cant come up with a solid source.I do know guys that can get me this and that but not exactly what I want.Its hard.Saying that,and understanding where your coming from,I would wait.Atleast get some type of test. to do with it.The guys I know can get test and winny but I want test and deca so I am waiting ever so patiently to find exactly what I want.Unlike these guys that have a good source I understand where you are coming from.But,I wouldnt compromise.Its not worth it in the long run.

You have been on this board for 2 years and only 9 posts ?????

If you make friends on this posts you can easily get a source.

Both you and BMR need to spend a little more time, and learn more.
    Last time I am gona say it!

BMR you are very stubborn, and steroids are not something to be stubborn about.
    I am just letting you know.

If you want to act like a kid and be impatient, then go ahead and fck up your body, ...its no skin of my back!

Thread Information