scottroxx is offline Associate Member

gaining size question

I am a lifter of around 15 years on and off, juiced alot back in the days and getting a bit more serious about it again and have done a few recent cycles ( tren , enanthate , cyp ) all underground, bigger name brands !! I have gained a few pounds here and there but nothing dramatic same with weight strength, maybe got a bottle or two of **** but I have done a few bottles ...lol let me tell you !!! I have been informed that being 40lbs bigger or more than normal growth and you have to start doing alot of gear to get any decent results. I am 5' 9" 230lbs around 18% BF, 19' arms 50' chest and 60'shoulders,36 waist. I am around 70lbs over weight ..lol and have been tested to have 178lbs of lean mass, so my question is how much gear do i have to take to get bigger??? the most I have done is 1000mg of enanthate and 250 of tren a week. would think that is tons but hey what do I know ??? my diet is ok not taking in 230grams of protien but still eat 3 bigger square meals a day. Hope I have givin enough info to assess me??? Any info would be muchly appreciated!!!!

babybalz is offline New Member
    If uore not gaining but a little size and strength on a thousand mg of test a week and 250mg of tren the stuff is no good or you are not working out......or you are seriously over weight and are not seeing visually the results. If that was the case you would be a good bit stronger at the least. You have to really evaluate where you are at when you start as to where you think you where at when you started. Alot of people think they were some what bigger than they were but in all actuality were weak as piss when they started. I figure that out every time i come off and grab the 110's and start pressing and saying oh **** this heavy. You know what im sayin?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    my diet is ok not taking in 230grams of protien but still eat 3 bigger square meals a day. !
    Not even getting 230g of protein a day?!! If you wanna weigh 250 then you have to eat like you weigh 250lbs meaning around 400g of protein a day. You can take 3g of test a week, but its all pointless if your diet sucks and dont even eat 200g of protein a day.

3 meals? You need about 7-8 at your weight.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    consistency is right its all about your diet, you should be blowing up on 1000mgs of test and 250 of tren , re-evaluate your diet and go from there

thinkican is offline Junior Member
    1000mgs of test and 250 of tren ??You should blow up.its all about the diet.I eat twice the protien you do a day and Im only 200pounds.Read,search and learn.

bad dieting !!!

Thanx for the quick reply's !!! I was thinking it could be diet but thought i was eating ok?? or atleast decent enough for a few pounds and size gains ?? hmmm, so for sure this would stop me from blowing up ???? and back to the original question, how much gear should someone my size be taking???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thanx for the quick reply's !!! I was thinking it could be diet but thought i was eating ok?? or atleast decent enough for a few pounds and size gains ?? hmmm, so for sure this would stop me from blowing up ????
    Definately... if you have a weak link in the chain (Diet and Training) your results will definately be sub-par. Calories are the materials your body uses to build muscle, its pretty hard to build muscle if there isnt enough material right? Steroids don't create it out of thin air.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    this would stop me from blowing up ???? and back to the original question, how much gear should someone my size be taking???
    size is really not a factor unless your a professional bodybuilder... i mean even if you weigh 230 you still produce the same amount of test as 150lb man does. So 500mg of test a week will have the same effect on you as the 150lb guy, make sense?

ya you make good sense consistency, just getting all ****ed up with so many people having so many different answers, lol.. i don't know whats right any more !!!!! just finished what would be so called a " mass cycle" with minimal results and had to ask around!!! i am starting to cut anyway as of this monday so my diet will be very strict and will definetely make sure i am getting enough protien!!! will be using winstrol V 50mg tabs twice a day and tren 75mg everyday, how we feeling about this stack ?? and any diet input would be muchly appreciated !!! thanx guyz for the quick replys!!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    ya you make good sense consistency, just getting all ****ed up with so many people having so many different answers, lol.. i don't know whats right any more !!!!! just finished what would be so called a " mass cycle" with minimal results and had to ask around!!! i am starting to cut anyway as of this monday so my diet will be very strict and will definetely make sure i am getting enough protien!!! will be using winstrol V 50mg tabs twice a day and tren 75mg everyday, how we feeling about this stack ?? and any diet input would be muchly appreciated !!! thanx guyz for the quick replys!!!
    Thats a terrible cycle, you need testosterone with that if you want your dick to work.

Thread Information