Thread: ankle!!!

DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member

ankle!!!

hey guys well i have sprained my ankle THREE times since JANUARY. and it hasnt felt the same since, it always feels like its gonna sprain agian any time i do something with it, is there anything that could help me strengthen my joints or something? its bothering me that i might not be aable to wrestle at my full potential next year thanks.

seanw is offline Banned
    You can try Glucosamine. Also just make sure its strapped really well before you do anything that might hurt it. I have had this problem for years, the doc told me the next time it happens I am up for reconstruction. Strapping helps enormously.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    glucosamine is mainly for joints, im not sure how it would help a muscle strain. I dont know offhand of any AAS substances, or any substances actually, that help out strains. I think all you can do is rest until its healed. Id lay off the heavy exercises for a while. If you were squatting like 300lbs, id bring it to 150 and just do maintnence exercises until you get better.

Things like MSM, glucosamine, and certain types of AAS can help make tendons and joints better, but never heard of them helping strains.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I sprained mine 2 months ago and the schit still hurts...just like a dislocated shoulder, I think it stays pretty senstive and prone to pop back out easily after its first done.

DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member
    yeah, well it doesnt hurt but it just feels weaker than the other , you know? like any minute its just gonna sprain, likes its soo evil dude, lol

Thread Information