ollie1 is offline Junior Member

Just trying to help!

Im obviously new to the site but if I could make a suggestion. There are a great deal of people on this site doing research etc who do not understand the concept of cc/ml and basic injection principles etc. There is great info at many of your local colleges and universities in their bookstores. Especially the colleges with nursing/pharmacology programs. They have manuals for 20 dollars or less (usually) that show you how to inject, where to inject and why, how many cc's sites can take, how to draw up, do basic pharmacological math, and with great pictures to boot. Hope this helps someone out!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie1
    Im obviously new to the site but if I could make a suggestion. There are a great deal of people on this site doing research etc who do not understand the concept of cc/ml and basic injection principles etc. There is great info at many of your local colleges and universities in their bookstores. Especially the colleges with nursing/pharmacology programs. They have manuals for 20 dollars or less (usually) that show you how to inject, where to inject and why, how many cc's sites can take, how to draw up, do basic pharmacological math, and with great pictures to boot. Hope this helps someone out!

why pay 20 when you can look it up on the net for free

Very true, I had a few (books) from school left over and everything is right there you wouldnt have to look all over for it. And who says everyones info is correct. I research then listen then research.

seanw is offline Banned

exactly like that! That was quick it would have taken me a looong time to find those article being so internet savy and all. nice post

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie1
    exactly like that! That was quick it would have taken me a looong time to find those article being so internet savy and all. nice post
    I book mark everything I find interesting, its easier to pass it on that way

Thread Information