Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gyno?

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member

Gyno?

What u guys think ugly chubby nipples or i got some gyno.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?-gyno1.jpg   Gyno?-gyno2.jpg   Gyno?-gyno3.jpg   Gyno?-gyno4.jpg   Gyno?-gyno5.jpg  

one more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?-gyno6.jpg  

Scra is offline New Member
    I have something similiar at the moment, so guys, is it gyno??? It had been suggested to me that it was estrogen-related and not gyni, as I never had any soreness or lumps and was on 20mg Nolva ed for the whole cycle.

i was on letro 1.25 every other day when on my cycle i tool it right up to pct. now during pct i take 25mg of nolva and about .4l-dex along with 100mg clomid and some clen . Can it still be gyno. Or do i just have ugly nips hahaha

colossus1 is offline Member
    Looks like gyno bro.

any way to reverse it should i up my doses of nolva and l-dex. what could i do i could get some letro but it would have to be liquid from ar

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Have they always looked like that?
    I have a pea sized lump under my left nip, from puberty, and it looks similar to yours, but a little smaller.
    any lumps? even pea sized?

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    That IS gyno, no quesions asked. I also have it and i'm getting it removed. It's gonna cost about $3000 CND

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i have that problem, fatty nipples.. its not stiff tissue like, so i dont think its gyno.
    its just genetics bro - imho

it's gyno, not fatty nipples. if you nipples are puffy you have and estrogen related growth.

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    That IS gyno, no quesions asked. I also have it and i'm getting it removed. It's gonna cost about $3000 CND
    ouch bro, heavy hit.. is urs like a firm tissue? or just fatty nipple-like?

i've had it since i was about 14. pissed me off my whole life and made me insecure about taking off my shirt, actually you can see it through me shirt. i've always been real skinny so it has nothing to do with being overweight. my left one has a softer small lump but my right is a larger harder one. I just recently tried letro to get rid of it and all it did was give me a estro rebound and make my right one worse. now that really pissed me off. The stuff everyone says is suppoes to reverse gyno makes it worse???

mine looks exaclty like knobbs except i'm leaner so it's stands out alot

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    look's like gyno to me to bro sorry

how'd you get that gyno knobb?

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

PUffy nips

You all need to remember that there are 2 types of gyno, THere is the fat deposit and there is glandular. And the 2 types can happen concurrently. If you store fat under your nips it is still considered a estrogen based deposite and is very hard to shrink. I have had great luck shrinking mine with diet and got even better results with Letro. Even still I went to a plastic surgeon and he said lypo suction is the only real cure. I am about 9% body fat and my nipples only sit flat when they are hard. It does suck and also made me insecure about tight and white shirts in my teens. Body building has helped hide this but the truth is its still there. I did get a lump comming off a cycle when I was 24, I complained to my doctor about the discomfort and pain it was causing me and my insurance paid to have the pea sized lump removed, but the surgeon would not touch the fat deposite. THe plastic surgeon I saw could not believe how lean I was but still held this fat deposit around my nipples. He told me for $ 1400 he would lypo them and showed me pics of guys in my similar condition. Their results were amazing. I will have it done some day but catholic school tuition takes presidence for now. He measured mine with a fat caliper and they were like 80mm on the caliper. THat is a measurement taken pinching not only the nipple but about an inch above and below for a good pinch.
    Keep in mind that aside from lypo there is no such thing as spot fat reduction and estrogen based fat deposites are the hardest to shrink (ie love handles, nipples and so on)
    I have ordered some dnp with a last ditch effort to get down into the 5% range (bf) The plastic surgeon wants to take measurements after my cycle to see how low it gets but he almost recomends getting up into the 15% bf range before the lypo so that when he sucks it out he gets the most he can get.
    pm me with any questions as this is a huge issue with many of us that have puberty based fat deposite gyno.
    -Dave

great post man!

I really don't wanna put out $3000 cause it'll be hard to swing and it's embarassing. I live at home cause I'm in university (sucks all my money from me) and I don't want to tell my parents.

My lumps are 0.5 - 1 cm so about the same as yours. What was the recovery like. Did you have to wear one of those stupid vests? How long before you could train?

wranglerx04 is offline New Member

lumpectomy

great post man!

I really don't wanna put out $3000 cause it'll be hard to swing and it's embarassing. I live at home cause I'm in university (sucks all my money from me) and I don't want to tell my parents.

My lumps are 0.5 - 1 cm so about the same as yours. What was the recovery like. Did you have to wear one of those stupid vests? How long before you could train?
    My training did not miss a beat. My mountain biking stopped as my chest could not take the bouncing. No vest or anything like that just a gause pad and tape. The stiches were in for 7 days.
    I personally think you should see your doctor, keep complaining about the discomfort, and pain. He should send your diagnosis in to the insurance compayny and explain to them that it is not cosmetic it is medical and your in pain. They have no choice but to comply and remove the lumps. It took about 30 days for my insurance company to give in and agree to have the lump removed.
    Good luck
    Ps talk to a plastic surgeon (if your gonna get the lump removed) tell him what hospital or doctors office your gonna be in and see if he can perform lypo suction at that location while your already under anestesia.
    -Dave

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Just had the surgery and its gyno too me. Insurance took care of ti. I will post some before and after at the end of July.
    I had the glands removed and lipo around the area.

the thing i am conserned about is will the general practitioner be good. I want my nipples looking tip top. Is it worth the cash to get a gyno pro to do it?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    it dontlook to bad bro but then im lookin at a pic..ide try other methods before yo jump into surgery.. up to 60mg of nolva day

I dont have any hard deposits. I always used letro when on ass and proper pct with clomid nolva and ldex. Even if there is no hard deposits its still gyno. Ho wcome they sit flat when nipples are hard?

when my nips are hard they you can tell at all.

the thing i am conserned about is will the general practitioner be good. I want my nipples looking tip top. Is it worth the cash to get a gyno pro to do it?

Yah, get a plastic surgeron to do the do!!
    My nips look okay. They have a X cut below them that is healing up pretty good going on week 3.

What do you mean by X cut?

Did you have it done by a plastic surgeon?
    How many days did you have to tak of training?
    Do you have to wear one of those stupid vests?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Yah, get a plastic surgeron to do the do!!
    My nips look okay. They have a X cut below them that is healing up pretty good going on week 3.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    dude look at the fatty build up right under the nipple, you definitely have gyno.. if i were you i would discontinue the use of AAS immediately and grab some arimidex , it sucks because that stuff is expensive but i know guys who have succesfully treated existing cases of gyno with it, very very powerful.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    great post and read wranglerx04

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    Damn....makes me nervous...[searching for my nolvadex ]

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    dude look at the fatty build up right under the nipple, you definitely have gyno.. if i were you i would discontinue the use of AAS immediately and grab some arimidex, it sucks because that stuff is expensive but i know guys who have succesfully treated existing cases of gyno with it, very very powerful.
    It can be obtained fairly cheap from AR-R . Arimidex will never reverse gyno, neither will letro, they may shrink the bast***s, but thats about it.
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 06-02-2005 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    It can be obtained fairly cheap from AR-R. Arimidex will never reverse gyno, neither will letro, they may shrink the bast***s, but thats about it.
    Also I tried all anti-e for about almost 2 years. Reduce size yes, but get rid of it didn't happen for me.

I did have a plastic surgeon make sure that he got all of the gland so I can never have gyno again. He took his time he said and I can tell quite the size reduction. I would recommend getting it taken care of. I also had a mmamogram to make damn sure that it was a gland and not just fat!!!. My insurance covered it they had about 4 plastic surgeons on the health plan. Low in behold I got the number 3 best plastic dr. in town. So I was stoked cause this guys does so many of them. He even does minors as well as adults. So I was confident he was going to get the job done right the first time.

Yes and the little vest sucks. The worst part is not being able to sleep on my stomach. I try or forget sometime and when I roll over it hurts like hell. Like gravity is pulling on my chest with hooks. I hate the vest I am not wearing it 24-7 because its hot and humid here in Orlando,FL and I can't sleep with that thing on.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Also I tried all anti-e for about almost 2 years. Reduce size yes, but get rid of it didn't happen for me.

I did have a plastic surgeon make sure that he got all of the gland so I can never have gyno again. He took his time he said and I can tell quite the size reduction. I would recommend getting it taken care of. I also had a mmamogram to make damn sure that it was a gland and not just fat!!!. My insurance covered it they had about 4 plastic surgeons on the health plan. Low in behold I got the number 3 best plastic dr. in town. So I was stoked cause this guys does so many of them. He even does minors as well as adults. So I was confident he was going to get the job done right the first time.

Yes and the little vest sucks. The worst part is not being able to sleep on my stomach. I try or forget sometime and when I roll over it hurts like hell. Like gravity is pulling on my chest with hooks. I hate the vest I am not wearing it 24-7 because its hot and humid here in Orlando,FL and I can't sleep with that thing on.
    wish i cud have the surgery done

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    will doctors prescribe something to get rid of it through medication or no?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Yeah, Surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural1

dudage we just went over that nohing can get rid of it but surgery.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    my bad I didnt realize how i phrased it, What should have been said is basically will doctors prescribe medicine(nolva, etc.) to REDUCE it or will they just try to throw you straight into surgery.

my doc would't give me anything. but you can just by it cheap anyway.

my bad I didnt realize how i phrased it, What should have been said is basically will doctors prescribe medicine(nolva, etc.) to REDUCE it or will they just try to throw you straight into surgery.
    I actually didn't learn about nolva until after I started TRT.
    I got my info from here. The intresting thing is one of the Dr. I saw was more experinced with hormone promblems than the other. So my Urologist only wanted to prescribe nolva. My sports Dr. gave me femra and airmdex.

So that is what I was doing until I said to hell with the bad blood work that the anti-e was giving me. So I contacted the insurance company to get an appointment with a plastic surgeron.
    but yeah I was getting my 20mg for 7.00 a script and the others were 8.00 and 12.00 a bottle. straight from the pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    dude look at the fatty build up right under the nipple, you definitely have gyno.. if i were you i would discontinue the use of AAS immediately and grab some arimidex, it sucks because that stuff is expensive but i know guys who have succesfully treated existing cases of gyno with it, very very powerful.
    i am off and have been of for a while. what do u htink the chances of shrinking it are?
    How long and whtas the usual dosage to shrink it i read somewere 2.5mg for 3 weeks than taper off.
    After the 3 weeks what should i taper down too and for how long?

Once you have it you can't get rid of it.

Try 2.5 mg ED for 1 month, if you don't see any improvment you never will without surgery. So after 1 month if you don't see improvemtn get off the letro cause it ****s up your bloodwork.

Once you have it you can't get rid of it.

Try 2.5 mg ED for 1 month, if you don't see any improvment you never will without surgery. So after 1 month if you don't see improvemtn get off the letro cause it ****s up your bloodwork.

Exactly what I mean. I was kinda an experiment, because my dose of test cyp went from 3.5 cc to 1 cc e4d
    to 2.5cc or even 3cc twice a week. My blood levels weren't getting up. After they were up the bloat and the puffyness got worse so it was give an take. I am happier now just to get it over with surgery wise. Now granted they did stop after 6month with anti-e. I wanted to stay on because I didn't have enough time in at work to take off for surgery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information