Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

I have a stupid question bout sustanon (test) and hope someone can give me an answer

Okay gang, have a question. I was reading that Test, takes some time to run thru your body from the point of injection. I was wondering if say I inject a substance like sustanon in my thigh and say I am still sore there, does that mean that the test has not completely disappated from that area and is still in my injection area? I am currently doing Sustanon Injecting about every 7 days, and I am still sore from my last inject. Just wondering if that test is still sitting there in the muscle or it is still floating around in my body???? is my question clear?
    I know Sustanon has like 4 different esters, and all act differently, how long does the test take to disappate from the injection site? I mean everyone has opinions on this, but I was hoping someone would have some scientific explanation to show how long Sustanon takes to work from the injection site to get into my blood stream? Sorry for the dumb azz question, but just wondering cause I am still sore there,...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    First off my italian brother there is no such thing as stupid questions (except for "can i drink winny") there is only stupid answers. The pain in the injection site i believe is from two things. One the alcohol injected into the site and two the hole you just put in the tissue. I remember reading that it is absorbed within a couple of hours after injection.

juice junky jimbo is offline New Member

its the alcohol ,and especially if it is tt testenon,that shit leaves you sore for almost a week.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Sicilian30, now I know you've been here for awhile, and researched the hell outta the board...so why are you only injecting Sustanon once every seven days? It needs to be shot more frequently to maintain consistant blood concentration levels. I would of opted to shoot it every 3rd or 4th day. And yup to answer your question about the soreness it's from the BA content in the solution. How's the cycle going besides soreness? Keep us posted on your progress brother.

SOLID

juice junky jimbo is offline New Member

i was going to say the same thing,but given your status ,i didnt want to impose any flame. i injected sust every other day and i recieved dramatic results ,thus using all four of the components very effectively.still no flame though bro.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    From a Sustanon "250" box insert:

Testosterone Propionate (30mg)
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate (60mg)
    Testosterone Isocaproate (60mg)
    Testosterone Decanoate (100mg)

Sustanon "250" is an androgenic preparation for intramuscular administration containing four different esters of the natural hormone testosterone. Testosterone propionate has a rapid onset of action and a short duration of action. Testosterone phenylpropionate and isocaproate have less rapid onset and londer duration of action. Testosterone decanoate has a lsow onset and loger duration of action. By combining these testosterone esters, the action of Sustanon "250" starts shortly after the injection and is maintained for about three weeks.

For a really good explanation of how testosterone esters work & are absorbed, see this post and scroll down for Methuselah's post...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=12423
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-07-2002 at 03:48 AM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay guys, I think my question is alittle vague. I am stacking Sus with Winny and t 200, that is why I am running 250 about every 7 days, plus the pain of the shots is a biotch. The question I was asking was how long does it take for the test to disapate from the injection site, and how long does it take for the test to start getting into the blood?
    Yes, I know all about how the different test esters effect things and how they are different and how to keep blood levels constant. My ? was mostly directed to an article I read in Anabolic Review about how long it takes test to get into the blood from the time of injection. One guy stated it takes about a week for the test to COMPLETELY DISAPATE AND GET INTO THE BLOOD. That was the basis of my question, not about how to inject or use it.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    if it took a full week for test to get absorbed into the blood stream and into the muscles, than suspension wouldnt exist. besides that, i know that i can feel the kick from a fast acting ester ike test prop within a day.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the larger the depot the faster it enters the blood stream. No matter what you inlject the largest amount will always enter within the first 24 hours and then begin to slow as the depot gets smaller. Then of course the esters get involved. I am not sure of the exact amount of time all of it will have entered however.

Thread Information