getbig888 is offline Senior Member

question about tribulus and anti-estrogens

I am starting my first cycle in around a month and was wondering if i should wait and use tribulus for pct or run it throughout my cycle. also i don't have access(as of now) to any anti-e's except for clomid which i will use for my pct. So i am also wondering (i know it will not be as good as nolva) if there will be any benefit in using 6-oxo and b-6(pill form) throughout cycle

5'11
    8%bf
    week 1-10 test e 500mgs/week
    week 12-15 clomid,trib,creatine for pct

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    nolvadex .... click on link and then you got nolva

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    1.AR-Research sells anti-Es so i don't believe availability is a real issue.

2.Trib would be best left as a subcomponent of your PCT

3.6-oxo and b-6 could be run tru-out the cycle... tho i can perceive no benefit from the b-6 use in this context.

IMO 6-oxo is not on the same level as Nolvadex ..thus you should really try to acquire some

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Sorry brother, clomid isn't an anti e. No proper PCT= No cycle in my opinion.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Tribulus is great but not an anti e. Just run 10-20mg of nolvadex with your clomid and your good.

Backing up consistency there

chris2wire is offline Member
    Im on a mild oral steroid right now but I still take trib because it helps get better pumps and blood flow

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    Hey i'm not sure about the b-6, I read that it helps with the deca gyno, but I guess it's better safe than sorry. Also you should ALWAY'S have an anti-e while on. It's better safe than sorry. click on the flashing link above to get your nolva (or Tamox is what they call it). I take 10mg ED as a precaution. Like I said its a suggestion, and also use Trib 4g-6g on your PCT to help you recover. Other than that good luck and remember to NOT start until you have it all. Seen too many guy's start a cycle with-out having any anti-e's and ended up with the gyno

yea i know i could get it from ar-r but i am kinda skeptical about the internet and credit cards and especially when it comes to products related to aas use. How many of have successfully ordered from that site that sells stuff for rats?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxer600
    Sorry brother, clomid isn't an anti e. No proper PCT= No cycle in my opinion.

i will be doing proper pct w/ clomid

insanepump621 is offline Member
    You can run the Tribulus for the aphrodesiac effects (which do come in handy )... I personally always run trib at 4 grams a day throughout my whole cycle and after

Thread Information