Thread: 1st time tren

ns4433 is offline Junior Member

1st time tren

i have decent cycle experience maybe 4-5,ive nevere done tren before whats a good first time dose,i have 20ml's of bd's tren..is it a good product? i was planning 75mgs mon, wed, fri..im running it with 100 mgs of prop mon wed fri..any input??

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    So you are only running 300mg prop weekly and this is your 4th cycle? Ummmm... well you can start out with 75 mg tren EOD and go up after a week if your sides aren't bad since everyone is different. I suggest 50-75mg daily of tren.

what dose should i hit the prop at, im coming off test e at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and deca at 600

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I would run the prop at 75mg ED and the tren at 50mg ED, since it is your first time with tren.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    I would run the prop at 75mg ED and the tren at 50mg ED, since it is your first time with tren.
    Exactly, and run the prop 2 weeks past the tren a.....and you'll need more tren if you only have 20cc......Do you have letro on hand?....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ns4433
    what dose should i hit the prop at, im coming off test e at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks and deca at 600

... ....

well im doing .25mgs of liquidex,im on 500mgs of test e right now, i need some help on reshaping my cycle... im on week 5 of of the test e out of ten, i have 20ml of prop, 20mgs of deca , and 20cc's of tren , i cnat afford anymore gear my hookup is so expensive, im already on week five of just test e, and i just got the rest of my gear, how should i finish up, any suggestions would be great..i was thinking of maybe scratchin the deca, and throwing in the tren in a few weeks, and do the prop when the test e runs out, any suggestions?

saluu is offline Banned
    the monkey is on tren i go 150 eod but i think 100mg ed is the way to go the sides are overxagerrated a head ache and nose bleed aint gonna keep the monkey at bay if im growing it is worth it .now make sure you watch bp i check it regularly and take milk thistle you only have one liver bro . peace im the monkey make sure you take some kind of test. test prop is good for cutting but i like a longer ester like test c because tren does shut you down hard bro. i am on it and it is kind of funny i have veins in my neck i thought i never had.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Careful, you don't want your aggregate weekly dose of Tren to be higher than your weekly dose of Test. Your girlfriend won't appreciate it.

Thread Information