Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Adding Anadrol to Prop/EQ cycle...comments

I am going to throw in Anadrol for around 14-20 days...i will start it monday which will be my 4th week of Prop/EQ cycle. I some octagonal blusih green Anadrol with a guy pissing....if i remeber they are 50mg tabs left over from last cycle 6 months ago.... I plan to take 25mg ED for 14-20 days, depedning on how much i have left. My gains are a little slow and since i have these left over i firgured id use them.. not concerned about the hight toxicity because im only using them for a short time.

Also I am treating previous case of gyno with Letro at 2.5mgED...adding anadrol wont make a difference running letro that high....should I add Nolva or wait till PCT for nolva

bump

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    I am going to throw in Anadrol for around 14-20 days...i will start it monday which will be my 4th week of Prop/EQ cycle. I some octagonal blusih green Anadrol with a guy pissing....if i remeber they are 50mg tabs left over from last cycle 6 months ago.... I plan to take 25mg ED for 14-20 days, depedning on how much i have left. My gains are a little slow and since i have these left over i firgured id use them.. not concerned about the hight toxicity because im only using them for a short time.

Also I am treating previous case of gyno with Letro at 2.5mgED...adding anadrol wont make a difference running letro that high....should I add Nolva or wait till PCT for nolva
    25mg drol ed is a waste of drol....not needed in this cycle anyways imo
    your running a cycle while treating gyno? can you explain this, not sure i understand

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    25mg drol ed is a waste of drol....not needed in this cycle anyways imo
    your running a cycle while treating gyno? can you explain this, not sure i understand
    I was told to treat gyno with Letro WHILE ON cycle.... it will treat it as it prevents further growth...Lion and Hooker both explained it...and why woul dit be a waste...i know plenty of bros that have gain 10-12 pounds on 25 daily

25 mg of drol isn't enough ...leave the abombs alone and run the cycle the way you set it up..Next thing you going to have been on for 24 weeks and wonder why the tamoxifen isn't enough to get you boys back....

Are you running HCG ....? sounds like you need to.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    25 mg of drol isn't enough ...leave the abombs alone and run the cycle the way you set it up..Next thing you going to have been on for 24 weeks and wonder why the tamoxifen isn't enough to get you boys back....

Are you running HCG....? sounds like you need to.
    I am inclined to agree whole-heartedly!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    25mg is enough...but i wouldnt go lower then 50mg ED anyhow. But i wouldnt throw it in now. Save it for a later cycle.

im not quite sure what Lion and Swellin meant....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    I was told to treat gyno with Letro WHILE ON cycle.... it will treat it as it prevents further growth...Lion and Hooker both explained it...and why woul dit be a waste...i know plenty of bros that have gain 10-12 pounds on 25 daily
    undertand what you mean....but imo depends on how severe your gyno is.......drol is toxic...so if you are gonna run it, get something out of it

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Save it you're running a cutting cycle anyway.

Thread Information