Scra is offline New Member

How long before....

...I can start my second cycle?? Finished my first one ever in the middle of Feb. and am anxious to 'get going' again soon. Would the middle of May be too soon???

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    All depends on how you've recovered bro. Do you get bloodwork done? How long of a cycle was it? I would wait at least as long as you were on...that's just IMO.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    If you're bloodwork is all good, then can you get at it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    If you're bloodwork is all good, then can you get at it again?
    Well if you mean your test is all back to normal and your liver values look good, and everything else is comparable to what it was pre-cycle, I would say you're good to go for sure.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    as long as all your blood work is ok and in check go for it

normal rule though is time on = time off

So, technically, (I probably wouldn't do this myself) if i went to get bloodwork done, say, two weeks after the end of PCT and the bloodwork was okay, I could start again? That's a dumb idea?

I can't see everything normalizing after 2 weeks....and no way I would cycle that early, but some will tell you yes. (Don't listen to them though).

haha..true...but it was worth asking...

Scra is offline New Member
    Ok guys, thanks for the advice. Was on a 12 wk course, and not a heavy cycle. Used Liv-52 and/or Milk Thistle throughout to help protect my liver. Have no idea about my blood levels/liver values as I haven't done any bloodwork......how can I get these tests done without letting my Doc know I'm on the juice???

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scra
    Ok guys, thanks for the advice. Was on a 12 wk course, and not a heavy cycle. Used Liv-52 and/or Milk Thistle throughout to help protect my liver. Have no idea about my blood levels/liver values as I haven't done any bloodwork......how can I get these tests done without letting my Doc know I'm on the juice???
    you're not on the juice "any more".....you don't have to tell your doc you're on anything, just go get it done. Some guys however think it is wise to tell their doc they are on gear anyways. Nothing to be afraid of as there is doctor/patient confidentiality

Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    So, technically, (I probably wouldn't do this myself) if i went to get bloodwork done, say, two weeks after the end of PCT and the bloodwork was okay, I could start again? That's a dumb idea?
    Technically I doubt your bloodwork would be normal 2 weeks after a cycle. GIve it about 2 months after PCT and if bloodwork is good.

Thread Information