topvega is offline Anabolic Member

need help with deca/test cycle

ok after everything i hve read and the feedback i hve gotten i hve decided to add test to the deca cycle i m going to run. the thought of being suicidal with deca-dick was enuff to convince me.my question is how much deca how much test? and how long?here's my brief history: 36yrs old. 5'10. 165lbs. i hve been workin out steady for 2 1/2 months with a great diet and put on 20 lbs.( i know i was a twig, still am.)but i hve hit the wall and gains hve stopped. i did a test only cycle 15 yrs ago. had a poor diet and no knowledge of what pct was so gains were minimal and i didn't keep much. i consider this my "first" cycle. need help with the dosages of each and the length i shld run them. i was thinkin 12 weeks deca 13 weeks test. pct 2 weeks after last test shot. also shld i gradually increase the dosages each week then decrease them? i know the test shld run 100 mg higher than the deca. thanks in advance for any help. this forum rocks....

500mg Test and 400mg Deca will be fine. Don't pyramid the doses.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wk 1-13 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-12 Deca 400mg

nolva and B-6 ED
    PCT starts 2 weeks after last test shot, 3 weeks after last deca

Good luck this should be a nice bulker

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    ok after everything i hve read and the feedback i hve gotten i hve decided to add test to the deca cycle i m going to run. the thought of being suicidal with deca-dick was enuff to convince me.my question is how much deca how much test? and how long?here's my brief history: 36yrs old. 5'10. 165lbs. i hve been workin out steady for 2 1/2 months with a great diet and put on 20 lbs.( i know i was a twig, still am.)but i hve hit the wall and gains hve stopped. i did a test only cycle 15 yrs ago. had a poor diet and no knowledge of what pct was so gains were minimal and i didn't keep much. i consider this my "first" cycle. need help with the dosages of each and the length i shld run them. i was thinkin 12 weeks deca 13 weeks test. pct 2 weeks after last test shot. also shld i gradually increase the dosages each week then decrease them? i know the test shld run 100 mg higher than the deca. thanks in advance for any help. this forum rocks....
    I would still recommend you change up your routine and start eating more, but at least you've gained 20lbs naturally so far. You have done your homework though!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

thanx...

thanx for the help and advice guys... don't know what i wld hve done without this forum... very informative.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You haven't hit your plateau at 165 if you've only been working out for 2.5months... I assure you.

Thread Information