O.fO.shO is offline Member

Accutane/research?

Im starting to break out bad on my back , and i dont want to goto the doctors for a perscription if i dont have to because of some personal issues . I did last cycle and got perscribed doxycline(somthing like that) , and it worked good .

Its kinda gross back there and i'd like to take care of it before summer is here and the shirt comes off . I've heard you can get accutane at research companys , but i cant seem to find it . Maybe im mis-informed or its called somthing else?

Any ideas?

O.fO.shO is offline Member

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    ya i know what you mean i have tried the same thing cant really find anything??

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    You might want to try *** labs. They are located at a bodybuilding forum. I'd post the name of the forum, but I was told not to awhile ago. PM me if you want.

Pmcice is offline New Member
    Go to the doc and get a script that **** is nothing to play with it mess with the liver hard core when i took it I got blood work 1 every two weeks to check the liver and kidneys ... It works great tho .. I sugest a lot of chap stick lol your lips are goin to crack like crazy ......

Thread Information