Thread: B12 aspirating

Clam Digger is offline New Member

B12 aspirating

just got my B12 complex from cal-vet. Tried to aspirate but the B-complex is red. How do you know if you're drawing blood back in the pin?

mdtnt is offline New Member
    b12 does not have the same viscosity as blood, if you see blood when you aspirate you will know it. Blood is thicker than the b12 so you will see some major color discoloration. I order teh same b12 from calvet i think i have drawn blood once in 20 yrs but you'll know when you do.

Clam Digger is offline New Member
    cool. Thanx mdtnt. btw , how much do you use? I started just started today with 500 mcg didn't really notice much.

One day isnt long enough to notice b12. As far as the aspirating if you pull back on the plunger it will be difficult to pull if you are in the muscle. It will come out very easy if you are in a vein. That is a great way to know where you are. 500mcg ed is a good dose, if you dont notice anything from that after a while you can boost it to 1000mcg ed.

mdtnt is offline New Member
    exactly LAC....500 is a good palce to start....I generally do 1000cmg eod some times in my old age i forget and will end up doing it ed but thats just my alzheimers kickin in...lol

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with LAC. It will be hard to pull the plunger back when your in a muscle.

When your in a vein you will know it..(very easy to pull the plunger back)

Thread Information