mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

Question about Test E

Ok, this is a question for a buddy of mine......it really is!......lol

he is planning a Test E only cycle. Hes got all his gear, and then some.....question is. ........

The test E hes got came in 250mg ampules...........his cycle calls for 500 a week.....

does he take 2 amps at the same time.....or space them out by a few days????

He was planning on running a Sus cycle, like I am doing, but i advised him to do TEST E instead......not that Im an expert on the matter, but the majority of folks on here that ive seen and talked to, Say TEST E Good! Sus, not so good.

I just need to tell him how to take the inject.....500 al at onec or whatever......

I currently shoot 125mgs of sus EOD, as per this boards recomendation.

Thanks in advance

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    test e, 250mg every mon and thurs.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    test e, 250mg every mon and thurs.
    Helps keep the blood levels in check..

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I've done it both ways and think that doing it every 3 days like anabrolic said, would be the best way.

I agree on the test e./sust. I get good results from test e, but sust, not so good.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    I've done it both ways and think that doing it every 3 days like anabrolic said, would be the best way.

I agree on the test e./sust. I get good results from test e, but sust, not so good.

every 3.5 days.

try monday morning, thursday evening

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    again, everyone here likes Test E over Sus, and after researching this site and evaluating the different oppinons, I gotta say.........I agree, which has me wondering if I can switch to test E.........even though Im in week 4 of a Sus cycle.

If this is possible or even advisable........whould I see better results, or is it all about the blood levals?

and another thing; i have been working out for a while, but as i stated in another post, i was in the Army and it was more to stay fit and lean.....stamina, more than size. i had been looking at gear for a while and decided.......im gonna do a cycle......get a boost, see how i like it...............Ok so I did that.......week 4 ,...I LOVE IT.........so the whole one cycle idea, is out the window...........CANT WAIT to do another one......lol

so after this cycle, which is 500mg sus only a week, and i have seen great gains....bulking of course........i think Im up 13 pounds now.....

should I do another bulk or cut? i feel like I wanna cut, cuz im not very comfortable with the excess Fat......."never had a gut" in my life.......

what would be the recomendation for a 2nd cycle?

i was thinking: TEST E DECCA DBOL NOLVA, Im not very familiar with cutting meds, so Im trying to research them now ahead of time.........as not to find myself in the situation I am in now..........Useing what i headr was great, only to find out that The other is better..............guys are right when you say RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!1

anyway, thanks in advance for the info

oh yea..............i sent my runner out today to get my buddy his gear......i told him, 90 nolva tabs.............and 90 clomid tabs.............the guy brought me back 90 boxes of nolva 30 tabs each box, and 90 boxes of clomid 10 tabs each box..needles to say Im sitting on a mountain of PCT!!!!!!!!!! Hope Iraq has a solid return policy!!!!

Thread Information