Thread: HCG mixing

hyper25 is offline New Member

HCG mixing

I have 4 amps of HCG (Pregnyl) Organon 5000 IU. 2 are oil based and the other 2 look like a powder substance. Any help on how I should mix them?

Also, I plan to take it at 300-500iu every 4-5 days for 8 weeks. Once I mix it, how do I store it?

Aboot is offline Banned
    The liquid shouldn't be oil, should be water based. You simply withdraw the liquid and inject it into the vial containing the powder. Once you do this, store the vial in the fridge. It will mix very easily.

Bump this up for one quick question. I just mixed my HCG and it has no color to it. Just the color of the bact. water. Is this correect. I would have thought there would be a slight white tint to the liquid because of the powder. Thanks for any help.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    its fine thats jsut how it is ive done hcg a 2 diff times and it was liek that both times. its jstua rally fine powder in a really good solvent. and for the guy with the oil solvent, they might have sent you the wrong thing cause it should be basicalyl an alcohol water mix to steralize it and dissolve the powder. deffinatly not oil, so dont use the oil but some bateriostic water from ar-r they sell it i do believe

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    its fine thats jsut how it is ive done hcg a 2 diff times and it was liek that both times. its jstua rally fine powder in a really good solvent. and for the guy with the oil solvent, they might have sent you the wrong thing cause it should be basicalyl an alcohol water mix to steralize it and dissolve the powder. deffinatly not oil, so dont use the oil but some bateriostic water from ar-r they sell it i do believe
    Thanks bro, that's kind of what I figured.

Thread Information