squatrack is offline New Member

Mr. Universe Comments on Genesis Products

http://www.maximedicine.com/store/ge..._interview.php

Genesis Meds and the Mr. Universe interview Genesis Meds and the Mr. Universe interview

Genesis is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on a wide range of products designed to assist the bodybuilding cliental achieve the highest level of fitness and performance possible.
    Genesis is one of the most innovative companies to come around in a long time. Producing the most advanced formulations, and highest-quality products we have seen. All of their products are produced to the most stringent state-of-the art purity standards worldwide and all products are created for human consumption.

Genesis carries over 25 bodybuilding products, all made in a real pharmaceutical plant and which guarantee the potencies are legit.

These are the only products openly endorsed by top bodybuilders.

Recently Genesis Meds had the opportunity to ask Shane Stratton, two-time Mr. Australia titleholder, to answer a few questions about his opinion on the Genesis line of products. Why would we ask a competitive bodybuilder or athlete to give their unbiased opinion of our products? As long as they could be objective, who would understand the impact of these products more?

Shane has used many of the Genesis products and the results have been overwhelming. “I have used several of the products myself, recommended them to my friends. All of our responses have been really positive. Everyone I know that has tried it has reordered. They are really the best quality products I have seen for a long time.

I have taken a bunch of the Thai Stanozolol in the past then I tried the Genesis Stanozolol injection the first time a little more than a year ago, man what a difference. I noticed a difference in just days after using the product. It was that good!

More recently I tried the testosterone blend, same mix as Sustanon . The results once again were great. I have used a lot of products out there but really the experience seems to be consistent with these guys and they have the widest range of products of any one out there. If you want a straightforward company that delivers reliable product try them out. Genesis is sure to become a brand of choice.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    "These are the only products openly endorsed by top bodybuilders"

i thought bodybuilders were natural

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatrack

Genesis Meds and the Mr. Universe interview Genesis Meds and the Mr. Universe interview

Genesis is a specialty pharmaceutical company that focuses on a wide range of products designed to assist the bodybuilding cliental achieve the highest level of fitness and performance possible.
    Genesis is one of the most innovative companies to come around in a long time. Producing the most advanced formulations, and highest-quality products we have seen. All of their products are produced to the most stringent state-of-the art purity standards worldwide and all products are created for human consumption.

Genesis carries over 25 bodybuilding products, all made in a real pharmaceutical plant and which guarantee the potencies are legit.

Recently Genesis Meds had the opportunity to ask Shane Stratton, two-time Mr. Australia titleholder, to answer a few questions about his opinion on the Genesis line of products. Why would we ask a competitive bodybuilder or athlete to give their unbiased opinion of our products? As long as they could be objective, who would understand the impact of these products more?

Shane has used many of the Genesis products and the results have been overwhelming. “I have used several of the products myself, recommended them to my friends. All of our responses have been really positive. Everyone I know that has tried it has reordered. They are really the best quality products I have seen for a long time.

I have taken a bunch of the Thai Stanozolol in the past then I tried the Genesis Stanozolol injection the first time a little more than a year ago, man what a difference. I noticed a difference in just days after using the product. It was that good!

More recently I tried the testosterone blend, same mix as Sustanon. The results once again were great. I have used a lot of products out there but really the experience seems to be consistent with these guys and they have the widest range of products of any one out there. If you want a straightforward company that delivers reliable product try them out. Genesis is sure to become a brand of choice.

you wouldn't happen to work for Genesis would you?

Hi,

No I do not work there, but it looks legitimate !!

Nice store front full of goodies

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    yeah and get busted by the popo when I hit send order....sorry dude but you might as well as put up a thread saying "hi i'm a cop, who wants to get busted today?"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron38
    yeah and get busted by the popo when I hit send order....sorry dude but you might as well as put up a thread saying "hi i'm a cop, who wants to get busted today?"
    I am enjoying the high paranoia level on this message board

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    I don't have paranoia, just following the rules of the board and you SHOULD now them.....also competely unsafe to just go and order off the bat on something that is not 100% legit......feds are out and about right now and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see a set-up.

LL08 is offline Member
    this place legit?

jomama is offline New Member
    wouldn't a fake website be "entrapment" -like the bastards(feds) are luring you in. -that website is full of propaganda.

Also, Im curious what kind of **** I could get in by just ordering 1 weak ass tube of test cream - when I have no priors on anything.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    looks like a friggin scam factory to me
    if you buy there you may as well just send me your hard earned cash
    no i won't send you anything i'll just do the same as them keep it
    in other words...
    hey it's your cash but dont say i didn't warn ya

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatrack

More recently I tried the testosterone blend, same mix as Sustanon. The results once again were great. I have used a lot of products out there but really the experience seems to be consistent with these guys and they have the widest range of products of any one out there. If you want a straightforward company that delivers reliable product try them out. Genesis is sure to become a brand of choice.
    Hey Retarad Boy! You are not allowed to post a source whether it is real or a set up. Idiot!

Thread Information