Thread: Liquid Dbol??

NickLockSet is offline New Member

Liquid Dbol??

Has any one ever heard of Liquid Dbol ?? cuz im about to get some

xtc75 is offline Junior Member
    Yes I have. I have the bottle at home still. I think it was 25mg. I can let you know more when I get home. Who makes yours? All I remember off the top of my head is, it was in a blue bottle.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtc75
    Yes I have. I have the bottle at home still. I think it was 25mg. I can let you know more when I get home. Who makes yours? All I remember off the top of my head is, it was in a blue bottle.
    pets pharma

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    denkall makes 25mg liquid d-bol also heard it works well...

I believe it actually was Denkall. I'll double check though

insanepump621 is offline Member
    my source doesnt even sell orals all his orals are sold as liquids 1cc 40mg

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is alot of liqed d-bol you have water and oil base

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    yup, its by denkal n 25mg/10ml. check out hghmex.com for pics/info. i used 1cc a week wit some other stuff n worked great

tru thanks guys... i dunno who makes it yet i havent gottin it yet i think im goin to have it within the week... i was thinkin of taking 2cc's like twice a week stacked with 25mg dbol pills that i have been taking for 3 weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    yup, its by denkal n 25mg/10ml. check out hghmex.com for pics/info. i used 1cc a week wit some other stuff n worked great
    one more question... i heard what you drink the **** im getting is that true?? and also that site hghmex.com is that a good site to buy things from?? and is it safe and real?

whitehulk is offline Banned
    i woulndt reccomend drinking liquid dbol , jsut shoot it 1 cc eod. thats what i did and it worked wonders for me. as for tht site i tried to order some stuff last year and they never emailed em about shipping or anything abou tmy order and i tried to contact them again but i never could get a reply. so im not saying there fake or anything like that but i could never complete any transactions.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    i woulndt reccomend drinking liquid dbol, jsut shoot it 1 cc eod. thats what i did and it worked wonders for me. as for tht site i tried to order some stuff last year and they never emailed em about shipping or anything abou tmy order and i tried to contact them again but i never could get a reply. so im not saying there fake or anything like that but i could never complete any transactions.
    Some is oral and some is injectable... make sure you find out which it is before you go sticking needles in yourself.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    I use it also. Denkall 25mg. You have to shoot everyday because of the short half-life 3.5 hrs. So, 1 cc per day. Its kinda a pain in the ass in a way, but in a way I look foward to shooting it! That sounds sick dosent it? No you cant drink it, and it is the oil version. pm me if you need to know any more info.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    i woulndt reccomend drinking liquid dbol, jsut shoot it 1 cc eod. thats what i did and it worked wonders for me. as for tht site i tried to order some stuff last year and they never emailed em about shipping or anything abou tmy order and i tried to contact them again but i never could get a reply. so im not saying there fake or anything like that but i could never complete any transactions.
    That was stupid, nobody listen to this.

how would i kno what type it is... as in the oral or injectable type..

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Ask your source... he should know... if not he's an idiot

tru he says its oral... i was just checking because i never heard of the oral Dbol liquid... but i guess its out there.. well ill see when i get it ill post a pic

Sorry it to so long. Here's a few pics, but very blurry. It is Denkall. If you need, I can try to take better ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Liquid Dbol??-hpim1443.jpg   Liquid Dbol??-hpim1444.jpg   Liquid Dbol??-hpim1445.jpg  

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Some is oral and some is injectable... make sure you find out which it is before you go sticking needles in yourself.
    This is true, and all liquid dbol can be taken orally but not all can be injected. If you want to play it safe just take it orally.

Dveres95 is offline New Member
    Im takin Deknall Liquid D-Bol, along with Super Test 250, and my bench has jumped from getting 205 x 4, and and now im getting 225 x 6 times easy so, it worked good so far, but I got 2 weeks left on D-bol, and 4 on Super Test 250, So ill post the end results!!!

Thread Information