Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member

Cost for first cycle

Ok, I posted recently trying to figure out what a good first cycle is, and I think I have honed it down. Now my question is what is fair to spend? This if for an 8 wk cycle.

wk 1-4: 20mg dbol /ED
    wk 1-8: Test E 250-300mg/wk
    wk 1-8: Prov 25mg/ED
    wk 11-13: standard clomid PCT 300mg day 1, nxt 10 days 100 mg/ed, nxt 10 days 50 mg/ed.

W/ Nolva on hand incase I start to get itchy boobies.

questions... should the Proviron do a decent job of keeping sides down with that smaller dose of E, unless Im for some reason extra prone to certain sides? I know there is only really one way to find out as every person is different.

Would I want to do maybe 300mg/wk of Test and do twice a wk injects at 150 per?

Also I'd like to hear what members think, and how much I should spend (ballpark). My only experience w/ anything like AS so far was I used some clen to cut a little, but I was overcharged(didn't know it at the time).

Also any additions or corrections to the proposed cycle by those more experienced would be appreciated.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What I would want to know if how you're gonna get 150 mg's out a 250 mg / mL solution.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'd say average is about $200-$300 for that cycle.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    I would say you might have to spend closer to $300 on gear just b/c you have not developed any client-supplier relationships. Don't forget that your food cost will increase, too. You can't skimp on the food, as it is a KEY factor in growing. I would throw in some flax oil, vitamins, and ECA or clen at the end as well. With all of that taken into consideration, your ACTUAL COST for the cycle may be pushing $400+. Still, that's not expensive for a night and day trasformation. Good luck!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i thought dbol was not on the top ten list for first cycle's ?

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    What I would want to know if how you're gonna get 150 mg's out a 250 mg / mL solution.

.6ml at 250 mg would be 150 mg, but based on your initial question/response I assume that Im just being stupid as far as wanting to do two 150 injects a week, should I just try and run 1 250 a week?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle

I think I've seen Qvet? mentioned as a vetrinary test E, am I correct? If so , I'm under the impression that vet products are generally cheaper? Any difference in potency/fx?

Also I've seen a couple websites that advertise product that are pharmacies from outside US that say they have a great success rate shipping gear, even to the US. By ordering from one of these places am I just asking to A)lose my money, B) get tossed in the clink or C) both?

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    i thought dbol was not on the top ten list for first cycle's ?

I included that because from reading here on AR it's apparently good to jumpstart the cycle b/c the test doesn't kick in right away. I wanted to go low because I also understand that it has the propensity to really bring on the pimples and bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    I would say you might have to spend closer to $300 on gear just b/c you have not developed any client-supplier relationships. Don't forget that your food cost will increase, too. You can't skimp on the food, as it is a KEY factor in growing. I would throw in some flax oil, vitamins, and ECA or clen at the end as well. With all of that taken into consideration, your ACTUAL COST for the cycle may be pushing $400+. Still, that's not expensive for a night and day trasformation. Good luck!

Im not terribly worried about food because Im pretty good (not perfect everyone has a weak moment now and again) about eating clean. Also I was gonna get the loot for gear upfront and then the food I can more or less pay as I go. Also I've heard cod liver oil is good for the liver as well... is this true?

And with the clen, shouldn't the proviron help keep the bloat down so clen really wouldn't be all that necessary, or do the members here think it would be good to have anyway?

Reason being is that I planned to run this cycle, and then a winny and something else cutting cycle towards the end of the spring after trying to maintain gains as much as possible w/ creatine, or is that just wishful thinking.

Oh yah one more thing

Pin cost. I'd want the 21-23 gauges and then the 18 gauges to draw? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks again

someday is offline Member
    I'd say 300 for the gear another 50 or so for the pinz and then prolly another 500-600 bucks for food for 8 weeks or so...so plan on a grand and you should be safe.

someday is offline Member
    Also if youcould i would run the test around 500 a week...this will improve your gains and maybe even extend it to a total of 10 weeks...just make sure you have a diet plan, workout plan, and money and for everything all the way through......

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Also if youcould i would run the test around 500 a week...this will improve your gains and maybe even extend it to a total of 10 weeks...just make sure you have a diet plan, workout plan, and money and for everything all the way through......

I was thinking about upping the dose to like 400-500, but this being my first time I wanted to just go slow. Im 172-175 right now and 5'6", not sure on bf% but its good. I have good genetics also so I don't want to put on too much my first cycle( I don't want to drop all that loot on gear and food and then have to drop more on some new clothes because my old ones dont fit at all, I can go for some, but not an entirely new wardrobe). I realize w/ water et al I'll have some bloat and be def. bigger for a bit.

Jr. yr of college I went from 160-180 from Nov. to jan. and that was all natural, eating very well, lifting hard. My bench went from 230 to 270 max and my squat from 315 to 390, and I was still ran a high 4.6 40. I'd say that was about a 50/50 muscle fat gain. Senior year I dropped my weight to 170 for lax b/c I needed more speed, quickness and endurance because I was on the field alot more.

I'd at some point probably like to go higher, but right now I just want to run the 250 probably and see how that goes.

provi in there shouldn't hurt my gains should it? I just wanted to run it because it's supposed to prevent aramotization. I can't deal w/ some extra zits for a bit, but boobie tassles no thank you.

I would say 300 inless you get some ass who rips you off just be careful make sure all your shit is legit. i use liquidex for my ant e, good stuff goodluck

thanks to all the bros who took the time to answer my questions. many thanks.

Thread Information