Thread: Gaba

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Gaba

Ive ran a search so everyone dont get yo panties in a bunch....

im lookin for more recent and new experiences w/ it. There is alot of threads about it but not to much expiernces... any thoughts let me hear!!

thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I took it last time on tren to help with sleep and hopefully attitude. It made me nausious, but it was a powder so pills may be different. Can you find pills that give you the quantity you need though? (that is why I didn't go with pills if I remember correctly)

yeah i was told the poweder is better.... but it will make u a little sick for the first 10minutes... was it worth it?

I stopped taking it as I also felt like I was covered in hives... I was not, just the feeling of it along with feeling sick. For sleep I use melatonin now, as directed and it works for me.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Gaba promotes the bodies natural release of growth hormone ,it works by stimulating increased activity within the bodies pituitary gland,ive used for about 8 weeks now and its excellent stuff the gaba i have you place about 5grams of the powder under you tongue for 2-3 mins to dissolve, i have a deeper sleep and feel more refreshed in the morning, also taking gear and hgh....

well i think im gonna try it.... thanks guys ill let you know how it works!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    well i think im gonna try it.... thanks guys ill let you know how it works!!
    Ive used it, but Ive only used up to 2.5 g at night. I didnt really notice anything. Do you think its worth it to buy another bottle and try 5g at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Ive used it, but Ive only used up to 2.5 g at night. I didnt really notice anything. Do you think its worth it to buy another bottle and try 5g at night?
    Yeh its worth trying again, i take 5 grams under the tongue and after 10 mins my face gets a bit flush then am face asleep, it really works well and i have stop using it within the 8 weeks and noticed the difference when i do. deep refreshing sleep and the dreams are amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I have a difference of opinion, so no it is not worth it, but everyone is different. I would spend my money on protein.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I have a difference of opinion, so no it is not worth it, but everyone is different. I would spend my money on protein.
    If thats your opinion fair enough but the commet its not worth it is wrong, a tub of 500 grams last 100 weeks (just under 2years)and it costs around #15 pounds stirling,if you would rather save the money which would be #15 pounds stirling every 2 years well thats fair enough,
    my advice would be try it and see if it works for you, its only cheap!!

Thread Information