4spain is offline Associate Member

Growth and Winny

I have a three month supply of growth & a 20cc 125mg Winny. When should I ad in the Winny. Remember I want to stay around my same weight 212lbs. I am looking to cut 7 % body fat and harden up at the same time. But not loose any weight. Please advise?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    gh has to b run at least 6 mths to get full results and winny alone isnt a good idea.

if all u wanna do is harden up and lose some bf then hit the diet hard and do some cardio maybe throw in an eca stack. thats all u need

I am not a fan of ECA stacks, hate the jitters, always feel cracked out on them. I already have everything Growth & winny. Just need advice now on when to take the winny. Beginning, midway or end. You don't think I will cut body fat w/ 3 months of growth?

Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    I am not a fan of ECA stacks, hate the jitters, always feel cracked out on them. I already have everything Growth & winny. Just need advice now on when to take the winny. Beginning, midway or end. You don't think I will cut body fat w/ 3 months of growth?
    i think its a total waste of gh... jmo.

look into igf-1 lr3 if u wanna do something like that, but i still think with a good diet it can b done.

What about the Winny?

i wouldnt run winny alone, ur call but i personally wouldnt... maybe look into var

I already have the Winny. But very interested, why wouldn't you? I heard if I take anything else I will put on a lot of weight and I don't want that. More interested in cutting body fat & staying at my current weight, maybe a little more

Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    I already have the Winny. But very interested, why wouldn't you? I heard if I take anything else I will put on a lot of weight and I don't want that. More interested in cutting body fat & staying at my current weight, maybe a little more
    winny only cycle will most likely shut u down. run a search on it to find answers so i dont have to type lol...

Thread Information