OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

HELP!!! may be taking Dbol instead of clomid....

OK guys here it is,
    I have never taken Dbol but have ordered it for others, my source makes his own caps and I am almost positive that when i ordered the clomid which he also makes it looked very similar to the Dbol. Anyway the Dbol and Clomid both came in ziplock bags with thier contents written on the bag in marker. I gave my friend his "Dbol" and I kept the clomid to take for PCT which i started three weeks ago. last prop shot was on the 1st of march then I started to take my clomid on the 15th.
    Now I have went from 207 to 197 But my testies have not regained much size if any. I have not noticed any change in labido.
    also i took the last week and half off from the gym for spring break and when i went today I got a crazy pump, like I was still on gear...

Is there any way to be sure if im taking Dbol or clomid.. Could I be taking Dbol and not even know it?
    Any help would be great..
    OMS

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    The only sure-fire way is to have it tested. Send a few caps back to your source and see if they can determine what you have.

Other than that I don't know...anyone else wanna help

I have around 15 clomid tabs from my previous cycle that I am sure are clomid but its not enough to run a good pct.

OMS

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Dbol I do not think you would loose weight... Also it may take you longer to recover... This truely is a individual sport

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    the only thing you can do is watch your weight and if it starts to go back up then your probably not taking clomid. should probably find yourself a new source you dont sound so sure about the one your using now.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    I have around 15 clomid tabs from my previous cycle that I am sure are clomid but its not enough to run a good pct.

OMS
    That's perfect, stop what you think are dbols and start taking what you know are clomids...in that time have the caps tested or just buy more clomids! It's not worth messing it up man.

Is it possible for the tabs to look alike? they are regular caps filled with a brown sort of powder with other specks in em..

OMS

Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    the only thing you can do is watch your weight and if it starts to go back up then your probably not taking clomid. should probably find yourself a new source you dont sound so sure about the one your using now.

I have a great source, if there was any mix up of the pills I am almost certain it was on my side. I had to split the bags apart to make 2 bags of dbol and 3 bags of clomid out of 2 original bags. I also had a friend helping me split the bags, so I think it is very fiesable that some may have gotten switched..

OMS

Gee, I don't know what to tell you now. Sounds like you be better off ordering some more clomid from him and keeping better track of whats what.

LOL... I cant help but think this is a little funny.. I mean I hope to god that I didnt mix these up but if I did then my friend started his cycle off with clomid and Im ending mine with Dbol . WoW.. if only we knew for sure we could tell about how stupid we were on this cycle.. Man I hope they are clomids, I just emailed my source requesting more of a description of the two to see if I can determine what these are.

thanks for the input guys
    OMS

Thread Information