Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

Anavar should I?

I have some var and want to try it out befor my cycle.my cycle will not start for about a couple months and I kinda want to give er a try.should I or not? will this mess up my cycle im going to start? just wondering what you all think.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    anavar with as little as 2.5mg per day can have a detrimental effect on HPTA. why shut yourself down before your cycle starts. the gains won't be that suggnificant anyway with anavar alone. stack them with the rest of your gear.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i've read in other posts on here that 20mg is safe to take without shuting you down. i dont know who is right. But isnt that the reason why anavar is good for bridging.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.

Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM.

Department of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital Trust, Manchester, UK.

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone on the pituitary-testicular and GH-IGF-I axes.

DESIGN: Prospective double-blind placebo-controlled trial.

PATIENTS: Sixteen boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty (CDGP) with testicular volumes 4-6 ml were randomized to 3 months treatment: Group 1 (n = 5), daily placebo: Group 2 (n = 5), 2.5 mg oxandrolone daily or Group 3 (n = 6), 50 mg testosterone monthly intramuscular injections with assessment (growth, pubertal development and overnight hormone profiles) at 0, 3, 6 and 12 months.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: LH and GH profiles (15-minute samples) were analysed by peak detection (Pulsar), Fourier transformation and autocorrelation. Testosterone levels were measured hourly and insulin , SHBG, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 levels at 0800 h. Statistical analysis was by multivariate analysis of variance for repeated measures.

RESULTS: LH and testosterone parameters increased significantly with time in all 16 (LH AUC, P < 0.001; peak amplitude, P = 0.02; number of peaks, P = 0.02; testosterone AUC, P = 0.02; morning testosterone, P = 0.002). In Group 2, however, LH and testosterone parameters decreased at 3 months followed by a rebound increase at 6 and 12 months. SHBG levels were markedly reduced at 3 months (P = 0.006) and a wider range of dominant GH frequencies was present although GH AUC was not increased until 6 months, with an increase in GH pulse frequency but not amplitude. IGF-I levels were increased at both 3 and 12 months. In Group 3, pituitary-testicular suppression was not apparent, but GH levels increased with an increase in GH amplitude at 3 and 12 months.

CONCLUSION: Oxandrolone transiently suppressed the pituitary-testicular axis and altered GH pulsatility. Testosterone increased GH via amplitude modulation.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Dizzy's right, just wait and add it to your next cycle. Stack that shit for a synergistic effect- what kind you got?

SOLID

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Dizzy's right, just wait and add it to your next cycle. Stack that shit for a synergistic effect- what kind you got?

SOLID
    the yellow ones lololololol **

Thread Information