Thread: DNP question

jsr
    jsr is offline New Member

DNP question

Hi!

I have 20 dnp caps at home now.

What of this would give me the best fatloss?

Day 1-4: 200mg DNP
    Day 5-12: 400mg DNP

or

two cycles of:
    Day 1-10: 200mg

jsr
    bump

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    First one bro, make sure u do enough research before starting.

jsr
    ok thanx.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    I'd do 20 days @ 200mg daily.
    At that dosage it's easy to tolerate which allows you to train well and as long as you stick to your diet can have a noticeble fat loss.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I'm not positive, but if I was in your situation, I would go with the first cycle. Do your research though and make sure you're prepared. Have you ever donw a DNP cycle before?

jsr
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    I'm not positive, but if I was in your situation, I would go with the first cycle. Do your research though and make sure you're prepared. Have you ever donw a DNP cycle before?
    no. this is my first cycle. and yes, i have read a lot .

but after the reading i'm still not really sure about how to do the cardio for optimum results? how would you do it?

jsr
    Quote Originally Posted by alex117k
    I'd do 20 days @ 200mg daily.
    At that dosage it's easy to tolerate which allows you to train well and as long as you stick to your diet can have a noticeble fat loss.
    you mean you don't "feel" anything when doing such a low dose. Should you use any other diet then or should I use the same as in the "7-day fatloss inferno"? should i bump up the cardio if I do use that method?

Quote Originally Posted by jsr
    you mean you don't "feel" anything when doing such a low dose. Should you use any other diet then or should I use the same as in the "7-day fatloss inferno"? should i bump up the cardio if I do use that method?
    Well, you'll certainly feel something, but it's tolerable. At 400mg, you're pushing the envelope between functioning and not functioning. I assume you have all the correct supplements? (ALA, Vitamin E, ECY, Potassium Gluconate, etc...). I would do cardio everyday for at least 20 mins. On my second cycle, I ran it for 7 days and did cardio 5 days @ 30 mins. each day. Weight basically fell off as I lost 10 lbs. within those 5 days, but since then my diet has been sh*t and I've gained 5 back, but just make sure you don't overdo your cardio.

jsr
    Well, you'll certainly feel something, but it's tolerable. At 400mg, you're pushing the envelope between functioning and not functioning. I assume you have all the correct supplements? (ALA, Vitamin E, ECY, Potassium Gluconate, etc...). I would do cardio everyday for at least 20 mins. On my second cycle, I ran it for 7 days and did cardio 5 days @ 30 mins. each day. Weight basically fell off as I lost 10 lbs. within those 5 days, but since then my diet has been sh*t and I've gained 5 back, but just make sure you don't overdo your cardio.
    why don't overdo the cardio? 20mins sounds very little, I use to walk at least 1 hour a day.
    And yes I've bought all the supplement (except ALA).

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    why don't overdo the cardio? 20mins sounds very little, I use to walk at least 1 hour a day.

basically it's already like you're running a marathon while on dnp .

if you do to much cardio you'll overheat

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    jsr-

Since this is your first time, I would shoot for completing your first dnp run using your first option, but its all going to depend on how your body reacts... Some people have what I would consider high sides on just using 200 everyday while others can go alot higher...

For instance, I would still do 30-45min of cardio @65mhr on 600mg 4-5 times a week, I was even able to perform mild cardio @ 800..... but I would keep 2 gallons of water next to my treadmill..... everyones different, even though I good still do cardio, I had other sides that seemed greater than what I expected from what others wrote....

I would start with 200 for 3-4 days and take it from there.... if its hard for you to strictly diet and workout, then dont bump it up to 400mg.... You will burn more fat being strict at 200 than you will be half @ss at 400

Good luck bro,

-ostie

jsr
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I would start with 200 for 3-4 days and take it from there.... if its hard for you to strictly diet and workout, then dont bump it up to 400mg.... You will burn more fat being strict at 200 than you will be half @ss at 400
    ok. thanx. but what do you mean with strict diet?. what I've read in the educational thread is that your diet should contain rather high protein, medium in carbs and low fat. But they write it's better with simply carbs, and the calorie intake should be rather high (if comparde to my earlier diets). Is it with this you mean strict diet?
    Strict cardio is 30min a day?

I suggest not overdoing the cardio because 20 mins. of cardio on DNP is more like an hour of cardio (if not more). You'll burn lots of calories and unless you're a big fan of losing muscle, I wouldn't exceed 20-30 mins. of cardio. This of course considering your cardio is at a good intensity.

jsr
    I wouldn't exceed 20-30 mins. of cardio. This of course considering your cardio is at a good intensity.
    good intensity? i planned to walk fast, its that ok?

Thread Information