mmhhmm is offline Junior Member

dnp cycle look ok???

this is my first cycle of DNP I have read on it alot and i'am very aware of how dangerous it is. I'am at about 20% b/f. and would like to get in the low teens before i start my cycle before summer. here is what i plan on doing

day 1-3: 200mg
    day 4-9: 400mg
    day 10-12: 600mg (depends on how well i tolerate it)

supplements: (i got this from one post on the educational threads)
    vitamin E: 800-1,000 iu e/d
    glycerol: 3-4 table spoons e/d
    potasium citrate: 2-3g e/d

please let me know if I should add more supplments other threads i have read listed alot more than that. also have read alot about using T3 with this. please give me some info and you opinion. Thanks.!!

bump

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I would at least add benadryl and some antioxidants such as ALA. ALso make sure to drink tons of water, and get some canned pineapples. IT will save you from lethargy and has good antioxidants

Here's a good rule of thumb that i like to use. Ingesting 3-5mg/kg of body weight provides better results even without calorie decrease. I've found that lower dosages for a longer amount of time yield the same results and is a much more comfortable process (so you would run 300-400mg's for 18-20 days, never go over 21 days consecutive). Now onto T3 consumption while on DNP . After 48 hours of DNP use the liver experiences severe ATP depletion resulting in, among other things, almost all circulating T-4 thyroid hormone to become unbound and excreted out of the body at a much higher rate. TSH, TRH, and thyroid gland secretion remain normal, HOWEVER the body receives very little T-4 or T-3. This is why alot of people experience a decline in body temperature after a few days of use. A low dosage of T3 can help remedy this problem. But remember to take it slow, DNP is dangerous and too much T3 used in conjunction with it can make you a cannibals lunch. Start out with a low dose and taper up and keep an eye on your temperature and find a level that you're comfortable with.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    If this is your first cycle, i wouldnt go over 200mg a day. Play it safe and see how you do, you can always increase the dosage the 2nd time around. I myself am going to run dnp in about 2 weeks. But im only going to run 200mg daily for 15-20days. Also be sure to drink LOTS of water. Ive heard that V8 juice is good to drink while on dnp.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    pineapple and v8 are excellent when on dnp . you should also eat alot of blueberry yogurt and oatmeal. the blueberrys are a good source of antioxidants, and you will see why you should eat lots of oatmeal around the 4th or 5th day... dnp sh*ts are not fun.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    pineapple and v8 are excellent when on dnp. you should also eat alot of blueberry yogurt and oatmeal. the blueberrys are a good source of antioxidants, and you will see why you should eat lots of oatmeal around the 4th or 5th day... dnp sh*ts are not fun.
    Yeah, V8 is an excellent source of antioxidants (particularly the "antioxidant" V8). Definitely add ALA to the mix and make sure to drink plenty of water. I don't know what you're talking about with the sh*ts part lol. I never had a problem with that.

thanks for all the advice, would you say that T3 is something you should defintly take?

zlliks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    thanks for all the advice, would you say that T3 is something you should defintly take?
    Bump to question?

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmhhmm
    No..I don't see a need ofor it unless you're DNP cycle exceeds 10-12 days.

alright then, thanx again yall will start my cycle bright and early monday mornin.

zlliks is offline Banned
    awsome bro, good luck, Ill deff be following. I should have my dnp early next week, sent the money today

Thread Information