hotshotzalot is offline New Member

Injection went excellent but have a question?

My first 2 injections went excellent.. I am taking Test Cyp @ 400 mg week with D BOL weeks 1-4 25 mg ED and Nolva 10 mg ED... It is my first cycle and all is going extremely well.. I have a quick question about my upcoming 3rd injection... I am injecting 1 cc, 2 times per week.. I have injected right glute and left glute.. Both spots I injected were perfect and I want to keep injecting in these spots.. My question is: I can see exactly where I injected on my glutes, is it ok to inject into the exact same needle mark as last time or should I go off to the side of that needle hole? Its just that i have heard of alot of complications on the board here with people having unbearable pain the next day after injecting and I know that the spots i have already injected into are perfect.. The only thing I could think of that would make injecting into the same spot would be muscle tissue healing or scar tissue? What do you guys do? Thanks...

Iowa is offline Banned
    I would move off to the side a little bit. If you keep on injecting in the exact same spot, then you'll build up some serious scar tissue. Eventually when you go into that spot, it will feel like gristle. Not cool. So move around a little bit, you've got a fairly large window to shoot in the glutes. Also, look into quads and delts. Good luck bro.

Thanks brotha...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I would say most people who experience severe post-injection pain have some kind of adverse reaction to the gear they are shooting. What I mean is that it is not because they're technique is incorrect or something like that. Its because, for whatever reason, their body just doesn't like the stuff being injecting. I'm one of those people. My buddy and I always split our gear purchases. So we use the same brand of gear even the same batches. I've experienced severe post-injection pain and he never has a problem. For whatever reason, my body does not react well to some gear. Test seems to be the worst I've experienced so far. I dilute all of my test injections with sterile oil and then I'm ok.

My point is, if you've survived the glute injection with minimal pain, I think you are probably not one of the people who have severe reactions. You'll probably be ok shooting in any other spot.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I would move off to the side a little bit. If you keep on injecting in the exact same spot, then you'll build up some serious scar tissue. Eventually when you go into that spot, it will feel like gristle. Not cool. So move around a little bit, you've got a fairly large window to shoot in the glutes. Also, look into quads and delts. Good luck bro.

Agreed

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    believe me man the quads are AWESOME to shoot in.. i did it this am for the 1st time and it was absolutely PAINLESS, sheeit man it pinched more in the glute than my quad give it a try

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    any one wil tell you pushing through scar tissue really sucks. toss in some more sites. believe it or not chest is very easy. i just started it a few weeks ago and i like it. tyson is right, quads are prob my fav followed by delts and tries. switch it up, cause in the future if you run an ed cycle you will be used to hitting these spots.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I like quads then delts. Never even tried glutes. Too awkward. Why both when the quad is right there.

Ive had serious problems with my right knee and have never been able to lift heavy on tha legs... I had surgery and now it just clicks and hurts like a son of a bitch to try and lift heavy, so my legs arent too big.. They are quite strong and in great shape, but just have never been able to gain any huge mass... Ive seen some of the legs on you guys and they are massive.. I feel like I would hit a bone or something injecting into my legs.. Haha.. Im gunna look into it tho..

Thread Information