Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Anyone got pics?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Yea forgot to post my results from first cycle.
    20pounds in about 22 days.
    4days:200mg
    18days:400mg
    But i ate everything in sight and didnt even work out.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Yea forgot to post my results from first cycle.
    20pounds in about 22 days.
    4days:200mg
    18days:400mg
    But i ate everything in sight and didnt even work out.
    That's insane. You're very lucky. However, I don't advise anyone to eat everything in sight and not work out. Most people need a solid diet in conjunction with solid cardio in order to lose weight..even on DNP

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    That's insane. You're very lucky. However, I don't advise anyone to eat everything in sight and not work out. Most people need a solid diet in conjunction with solid cardio in order to lose weight..even on DNP
    I agree, as i said it was my first cycle and the carb cravings were insane!
    I'm on DNP now (3rd day at 400mg), my diet is good and i'll start doing cardio tomorrow.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 04-09-2005 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    I agree, as i said it was my first cycle and the carb cravings were insane!
    I'm on DNP now (3rd day at 400mg), my diet is good and i'll start doing cardio tomorrow.
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm on it again (just started today..its my third cycle) and I'm running it for 5-6 days @ 400mg then 2-3 days @ 600mg. I'm eating what I want for today, but will go back on a super clean diet come Monday in addition to solid cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Yeah I hear ya. I'm on it again (just started today..its my third cycle) and I'm running it for 5-6 days @ 400mg then 2-3 days @ 600mg. I'm eating what I want for today, but will go back on a super clean diet come Monday in addition to solid cardio.
    What kind of diet are u doing? especially how much carbs are u eating? and when?complex/simple? and how were the results from your other cycles? Just pm me if u want. Thanks.

meathead78 is offline Banned
    I'm on a run right now, my 1st one. I'm on day 4 and I have just uped my dosage to 400mg. I feel like I am getting fatter for some reason. I know some may get bloated but I know bloated, and it feels like i have gained fat. Diet is fairly clean but its hard to fight cravings. Did anyone else feel fat while on?

Quote Originally Posted by meathead78
    I'm on a run right now, my 1st one. I'm on day 4 and I have just uped my dosage to 400mg. I feel like I am getting fatter for some reason. I know some may get bloated but I know bloated, and it feels like i have gained fat. Diet is fairly clean but its hard to fight cravings. Did anyone else feel fat while on?
    Diet is real important while on DNP . Do your best to fight the cravings. Maybe add an appetite supressant to the mix (SyneBurn, sibutramine...). You're probably just feeling bloated..I know some people blew up while on DNP. How's your cardio? By the way, you're only 4 days into your cycle. Give it time. Most people don't notice results until the cycle is over.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I've ran a few cycles, I did a little "homebrewing" and I have had good results. However, it effects everyone differently. In the same batch of DNP , 400-600mg was intolerable to me, but to a few of my buddies here, they were taking 800mg/ed before they "felt" the same as me on a lower dose.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Is Sibutramine available at a supplement store or would i have to obtain it online?

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Is Sibutramine available at a supplement store or would i have to obtain it online?
    It's not a supplement. You can get is as a prescription from your doctor or purchase it from a source.

zlliks is offline Banned
    What is Sibutramine exactly and does anyone have any before and after pics?

Sibutramine is commonly known as Meridia (sp?) It's a prescription drug for obese people (usually for those who are above 30-40% bf). It supresses the appetite extremely well. I think it's the best supressant out there, but kind of hard to come by at a good price.

zlliks is offline Banned
    O ic awsome, thanks bro..

Edit:guys keep posting..

So if i ask my doc for it, will he readily prescribe it?

Angelis is offline Banned
    I used DNP around christmas time... I had a hard time not eating allot of food but I tried to make sure even if I ate allot I ate healthy. My scale was electronic and broke when my water heater busted and I didnt buy a new one. I can tell ya one thing though dont get discouraged if your not seeing results right away. I went by mirror method I looked fatter and puffier and I was getting discouraged but I went through with it anyway. 2 weeks after I finished, looked in the mirror, I saw drastic results really defined and looked like low BF%. Ran 200mg for 2 days and then 400mg for 12 days. (I think)

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    So if i ask my doc for it, will he readily prescribe it?
    Not if you dont look morbidly obese. I tried everything an my doc wouldnt give me any.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Not if you dont look morbidly obese. I tried everything an my doc wouldnt give me any.
    **** that sucks.

zlliks is offline Banned
    LOL awww

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information