Anabolica is offline Associate Member

does anyone cook their gear prior to injecting?

I was talking to a guy i know recently and he said he cook's his gear before injecting it and it completely stops the pain.
    (the stiff leg that allot of us get from time to time that leaves us limping in pain for days)

he sterilizes a spoon then swabs it with a medi swab, injects the gear on to the spoon and holds it over a candle.

Anyone else do that or know if it would work?
    Last edited by Anabolica; 04-08-2005 at 03:14 AM.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    i will try it.. i do ed injections with prop / tren and this is my first week and i cant go to work due to the pain!

indica is offline Banned
    depends...its usually the alcohol that hurts and it should evaporate when heated so it could work

indica is offline Banned
    just wouldnt look good if my wife walked in and i was sitting with a spoon over a candle and a syringe

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    just wouldnt look good if my wife walked in and i was sitting with a spoon over a candle and a syringe

haha picturing the scene right now LMAO

haldy is offline Banned
    heating with a candle is probably not the best idea as the flame is not clean burn and you will get carbon produced risking contamination

Quote Originally Posted by haldy
    heating with a candle is probably not the best idea as the flame is not clean burn and you will get carbon produced risking contamination
    Boil som water and put the lower part of the vial should do it?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Just shoot it...quit playing with it....if it hurts that bad, get better gear.

I never heat it and experience no pain at all.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    with ed injections it seems like a waste of my time to heat the gear every time I inject. If it really hurts you take some ibuprofin and just tough it out. You should get used to the pain eventually. It's like people who put ice on the skin to numb it before you stick yourself...really unnecessary. my thoughts on it at least .

OneEyedJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Ibuprofen will help the pain BUT will cause your hepatic panel (AST/ALT) to become elevated in a shorter period of time indicating damage to your liver and could increase your risk for medication/chemical-induced hepatitis. I would personally avoid any anti-inflammatories for just this reason, especially if your cycle is longer than 6 weeks. Try sticking the pin into the injection site slower, run some hot tap water into a bowl and warm your vials for about 5 minutes to thin the oil, use a 25 gauge pin, inject slowly (I inject 3cc's over approx a 40 sec time period), hold that needle still, and keep your muscle relaxed. Never inject intramuscularly within a couple of hours of working the muscle you are injecting due to increased blood flow to the muscle ... it will be easier to hit a blood vessel because they are larger (vaso-dilated) to carry extra nutrients to the muscle. I also rub the skin VIGOROUSLY with my alcohol wipe, it not only cleans the skin better and deeper (bacteria can hide several layers of skin deep) but semi-numbs the top layer of skin where you get most of the pain when you stick yourself. Your skin has a lot of nerve endings in it. Do not massage the muscle you just injected as this could cause more trauma post-injection. I work in the medical field and hear guys brag on here about using large bore needles that cause a large hole to be poked through your muscle/skin and cause the oil to flow into the muscle tissue too fast, don't be macho ... be smart, use the smallest bore needle that you can. I have used 18 guage needles before because that was all I could get at the time (before the internet became affordable, long time ago!), I was young and just didn't know any better ... probably was too young to juice too. Give this a try, if it doesn't work your gear must have a lot of solvents in it and you are just going to have to deal with it. Some guys have gotten extra USP grade oil to cut their gear with also, this will add extra volume but decrease the percentage of solvents ... if what I stated above does not work for you and you choose to go this route, draw 1/4cc oil, then draw your gear, pull some air into the syringe and tilt it back and forth to mix it ... causing the air bubble to go back and forth from the front to the back of the syringe ... suck a little air back into the syringe to clear the needle (so you don't blow oil and your gear everywhere) then shoot the air out so you are left with just oil in the syringe. I prefer to suck up 0.2cc of air before I shoot, this not only clears all your gear out of the syringe but also the needle, and some of it goes into the muscle preventing your gear from leaking out of the injection site after you withdraw the needle, kind of like an "air plug". I also wait 20-30 seconds before I take the needle out, this will prevent leakage and bleeding, it allows the oil to spread out into the muscle decreasing the pressure in the oil pocket you just caused by injecting yourself (the pressure will attempt to escape out the injection site) and it will minimize the bleeding allowing the blood to begin to hemolyze around the needle, this will also minimize a hematoma or bruise if you go through a vein. Hope that covers all the bases, now go give it a shot, literally

One Eye
    Last edited by OneEyedJohnny; 04-08-2005 at 07:57 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when you cook the gear it is to get the ba% down. that is why the shoot is less pain full. if i have gear with high ba i just shoot it with b-12.

Thread Information