Thread: Is this a Scam?

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member

Is this a Scam?

A friend of mine ordered D-bol from the website legalsteroids.com. It says SDI-Labs on the homepage. I told him he most likely got scammed, so to help him out I came on here to find out. I looked at the list of scammers and didn't see it on there. Maybe this is a new one. I'm pretty sure this is a scam as all these websites are pretty much the same, but can someone tell me for sure?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    first off i think you should edit the name of the site you posted since its not allowed. second pm a mod and ask what they think. has there been any issues with the ordering process that makes you think its a scam? or are u just basing that on the knowledge that alot of .coms are scams?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    first off i think you should edit the name of the site you posted since its not allowed. second pm a mod and ask what they think. has there been any issues with the ordering process that makes you think its a scam? or are u just basing that on the knowledge that alot of .coms are scams?
    it is ok the sight is b.s. there gear on that sight is not real.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    hes right, that sh*t is bogus, i ordered some dbol from there last year b4 i new about the real stuff. they say money back but they bs'in

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Theyre a crappy prohormone. I have seen an ad for them in other magazines too. They market them under the name of real gear to fool people like your friend into buying them.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    It is legal, so it is not going to give you the same effect as a real roid. I have taken those pills when I was like 17. That site has been around for years, and they are not that good for what he paid for it.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    oh my bad i didnt know they sold ph or anything legal. i just figured it was a source site.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    damm i just ordered $3000 worth of stuff rom them
    they sayd theyd send me a full cycle of drinkable tren for it

Served is offline Associate Member
    The name its self should have told the guy something. lol.

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help, I had a feeling he got ripped off. That's why I always tell people to do their research on this site before buying anything.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy88
    Thanks for the help, I had a feeling he got ripped off. That's why I always tell people to do their research on this site before buying anything.
    It's not even research, it's common sense. First of all, no legit site is going to advertise a steroid by its street/slang name. Second of all, it says right there in print the chemical he is buying.

Stupid people are what make american business go round though

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    It supposedly contains stuff called 7,(5b)-CHOLESTEN-2b,3b,14a,20b,22R,25-HEXOL-6-ONE. Not sure what that means, but I read it was a weak experimental compound used on chickens.

saluu is offline Banned
    you dumb monkey how do you feel sdi labs is laughing at you . you well never be a member only smart monkeys make it. sdi labs is a scam do more juice research.

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some of their "winnie v" which is thier version of winstrol v and it didnt do a thing for me, their stuff is bogus, and if you want to complain forget about it, you wont be able to get ahold of anyone.... its crap, everything on that site

Thread Information