msu16366 is offline Member

steriod going bad in the shot

I was taking out the sustanon amps from perfect packaging and i accidently broke an amp, so i quickly sucked it up in a shot and saved 75% of it. I was planning on keeping it until i start my cycle. However someone told me it would go bad quickly in the syringe. What do you think? thanks

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    what did you suck it up from???

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    bro sust is cheap and an amp isn't worth an infection

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    The first time i done sustanon i squeezed the ampule too hard as i was filing top and busted it.I would agree to just suck up your loss and chunk it

msu16366 is offline Member
    what if i shot it right now, its only been a week and was sucked up from the bottle instatntly, Just hate wasting a good thing

Yeah if you got it out of the bottle (not the floor)but i would do it now if it was me

I smashed mine to pieces and it went on the floor

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    if it just broke open and remained in the ampule then its fine. but i wouldnt let it sit there.. but if it spilled out onto anything and u sucked it up from the floor or something.. junk it dude..u dont want an infection and spend ton of money on surgery..

haldy is offline Banned
    i some times preload my syringes for the week. i have never had a problem yet.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Pre-loading is fine. You are doing it methodically and carefully, with foresight and planning, and not keeping the preloads more than a week. Emergency salvaging, and then using it several weeks later, not the same. I say toss it.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    so is it not a good idea to preload cuz last nite i preloaded some propionate n deca300 for the next couple weeks? is that bad?

Pre-loading is fine, if you are careful, but it is to be avoided when not necessary. I don't think I would, as a general safety thing, keep preloads for more than a week, myself. Preloading is often done when using gear from amps, especially sustanon , for obvious reasons. Why do you want to preload?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would also refrigerate if you preload, and as baron said no more than a week for sterility purposes

Swellin Guest
    An opened syringe is not sterile. Bacteria can get into the syringe from the capped pin. The longer it sits, the more danger you run.

I have preloaded before and thought nothing of it, but it always seemed to be more painful than drawing it fresh. The longer I preloaded...the more painful the shot, and the more problems arose. I will not preload for more than a day or two now.

Chunk the thing...no need to rick it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro i would trash that one if the amp broke. you only got 75% of it that means it spilled.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Can any of you "pre-loaders" explain why you would go to all the trouble of pre loading syringes when you have the jugs right there in front of you?

I cant imagine ANY benefits to preloading!

L8

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Can any of you "pre-loaders" explain why you would go to all the trouble of pre loading syringes when you have the jugs right there in front of you?

L8
    Taking a trip with others who have no need to hear bottles clinking in your bag. Sometimes it makes more sense to take a few pins than your whole kitchen sink.

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc

L8
    I would do it if a bunch of sustanon or some other gear in amps just happened to fall into my lap, and the amount in the amp were not convenient for me. For instance, let's say I am shooting sust, EOD. 250mg x 3.5 is 875 mg per week. Possibly more than I want to use. So instead of shooting the whole amp, I split 3 amps up into 4 doses, giving me 875 x 3/4 = about 619 mg... or split 2 amps up into 3 shots, or shoot half an amp EOD, etc etc. Other than for messing with amps, though, I myself have no particular reason to preload.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Uh...I just preloaded 3 Test E shots on wednesday night. One for tonight, Tuesday and next Friday....

I'm leaving for vacation tonight and will take 2 syringes with me. I didn't want the hassle of having the vials on my person and then getting pulled over or something. Plus, the guys I'm going with don't know I juice.

will I be ok with the preloads you think?

Keep them clean and well protected. Make sure the pins are securely capped. Bag 'em in a zip lock and stash them where they will not be mashed or shaken, and you should be okay-ish. Don't forget your alcohol wipes, and a bandaid or two in case of a bleeder.

If you are pulled over and searched, well, there isn't much difference between a couple of pre-loads and a vial. The cops probably WILL arrest you on suspicion and the lab guys will know what you got before coffee time.

Of course, if you don't have a nice clean sanitary place for doing your shots, pre-loads might actually be marginally safer than loading when you shoot. You do what you gotta do.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Keep them clean and well protected. Make sure the pins are securely capped. Bag 'em in a zip lock and stash them where they will not be mashed or shaken, and you should be okay-ish. Don't forget your alcohol wipes, and a bandaid or two in case of a bleeder.

If you are pulled over and searched, well, there isn't much difference between a couple of pre-loads and a vial. The cops probably WILL arrest you on suspicion and the lab guys will know what you got before coffee time.

Of course, if you don't have a nice clean sanitary place for doing your shots, pre-loads might actually be marginally safer than loading when you shoot. You do what you gotta do.
    Thanks for the info! I'll keep this in mind.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    once a needle or amp is opened its not sterile anymore. the longer it sits the more you risk.

Thread Information