spurrdogg is offline New Member

Rookie needs education

I will be a first time user and looking at primobolan depot. Not looking to put on dramatic size or strangth. Just looking for a little aid. health being #1 concern which attracts me to Primo. Any tips on a first cycle. Can i use primo alone ? I can use all the knowledge you can give me. Thanks

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't run primo alone. if you don't want to do a real first cycle then don't. but don't do a half ass one either. you must decide what you are looking for. there alot of mild first cycles out there, like test e or several other good starters. just my opinion though

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    i wouldn't run primo alone. if you don't want to do a real first cycle then don't. but don't do a half ass one either. you must decide what you are looking for. there alot of mild first cycles out there, like test e or several other good starters. just my opinion though
    good opinion!test e 500mg wk 10-12 wks followed by proper pct.job done!

spurrdogg is offline New Member
    I'd like to retain as much of my gains as possible. Quick cycle (or one substance alone), limited damage to the body, Keep gains = ???? Am I asking too much ? What should I do ?

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    you are asking the right questions. test e followed by the proper pct of clomid and nolva during will minimize sides. if you stay on the cycle for 12-14 weeks you will retain your gains better but it is all about the ptc.

a good first cycle is

test E 500mg weeks 1-12 shoot eod
    d-bol 35-50mg weeks 1-4 ed take 5-10mg 3-5 times a day.
    clomid ptc
    nolva weeks 1-12

swoll4589 is offline Member
    IMO i dont see any problem running a fairly lose dose of primo alone. You will do alot better of test thought. Dont expect to get huge gains of primo alone though and its very very expensive.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I actually agree (and this is a long way from where I was in the beginning) with running either DBol or some other fast acting AAS during the first 4-5 weeks of Test-E. That shiot is SLOW at getting going. I'm on day 38 and still not feeling like its in full affect. Hope it starts any day now. Not to hijack, but should I be getting impatient?

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    yes truman you should your gear is probably bunk. And there is no need to shoot test e eod , 5oomg can be done in one or two jabs per week.

Thread Information