saluu is offline Banned

glutes still hurt

i dont know but 3 days and my ass still hurts why is that i shot before the next day pain goes away also i could still see the blood mark you can see the cut. did i go in a vein . it kills i cant even sit down. anyways what small world i saw my bitch ex the one that married me for the green card whore by the bus stop she was looking at me i felt like walking up to her and kicking her ass in public. i already approached her once in the mall where she works and she called the cops on me and the bitch goes i pushed her when i didnt my buddy was luckily with me so i got away. sometimes i feel like kicking the bitch ass to the pulp. These **** canadian laws can suck it she can go tommorow and marry her boyfriend while i cant marry till 3 yrs i guess im just gonna juice up for three years wait till her boyfriend comes and **** kick both of them at the same time. I banged the crap out of her she would go saluu i dont have that much stamina that it i go bitch satify the monkey. one time i was getting a classic hand job and her hand got tired i go bitch complete the job or get lost.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Saluuk, if i lived in Canada i would have to go hang out with you, i know i would never stop laughing.

saluu is offline Banned
    anyways why my ass still hurt no it wasnt michael jackson

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you went too fast with the injection or maybe you moved the needle around when it was in you, it could be a few things.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    anyways why my ass still hurt no it wasnt michael jackson
    come on now, we all know michael didn't do that ****

saluu is offline Banned
    good point body mechanic i think i did it too fast but i did move around lots and i tried to push the plunger forward to inject myself and it took all my power why was that bodymechanic. If any guy was knowledgeable as bodymechanic we would have 1000000000000000arnolds walking around. body you are our steroid monkey juice consultant and with your expertise you will turn all these monkeys into gorillas buy advocating the use of high doses of tren and test and gh. go high doses or go get your wimp little body waxed . tHE MONKEY SAYS TAKE 1000 MG OF TEST A WEEK TO BE A MAN ONE MUST LOOK AT HIS BALLS IF THEY ARE SMALL YOUR A MONKEY IF THEY ARE BIG YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH BE MONKEY FOR LIFE. SALU SALU MY BALLS ARE SMALL BY THE WAY BECAUSE IM THE CDN ROID MONKEY . 1 CENT AND LORD BLITZ HAVE BEEN ADDED BECAUSE OLD CANADA MY SO CALLED MONKEY CANADIN BROTHERS.

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    you hit sust250 right?? it always hurts for about 2-3 days after you hit and if you were moving around alot when you hit it will be worse .... so basicly its normal if you didnt have a heart attack or strok then you will be o.k.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    aren't you supposed to massage the injection site as well after you inject? this would help spread the gear out and i'm sure would help with the pain. and wow man, why don't you just go pound the sh!t out of your ex, then make her take a load to her face, then laugh at her and walk off? i mean, show her who the monkey boss hustla is.

Thread Information