newbrew is offline Senior Member

How are my gains coming?

Today is the dtart of my 9th week of Test E.

I played with the dosage a bit at first before I finally decided on 500mg/week. If I average the dosage up over the last 8 weeks it comes out to roughly 400mg/week

How am I coming along?

Feel free to flame and tell me what I should start hitting harder (yes, I need a tan badly). I this week just started a cutting diet and routine...i'd like to have some abs for the first time in my life. Also, what would you say my BF% is?

Sorry for so many pics, I dont have this whole posing thing down and I was trying to flex different muscle w/o much luck, hah.

First pic is Jan 10th, the other 3 pics are today (April 7th)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How are my gains coming?-jan10p.jpg   How are my gains coming?-apr7a.jpg   How are my gains coming?-apr7b.jpg   How are my gains coming?-apr7c.jpg  
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-07-2005 at 05:31 PM.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I saw your first pic and thought to myself "This is def a kid who shouldnt do juice" While i still agree that one should have waited in the condition that you were in, it seems that you have made incredible gains. You went from looking like **** to actually looking big. You must have worked hard, expecially considering your initial state. As far as bf, i would say around 15%+

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    You def. made some progress, but i agree with above, that you could have waited and went naturally longer.

Well, I agree. I should have got my gains back up to where I was before my injury. A lot of my current gains are due to what I think is 'muscle memory'. I took off pretty much all of 2004. From around Jan 2002 to Dec 2003 (2 years) I worked VERY hard and was pretty much the size I am now, but less lean and a tad less muscle. I just didnt have it in me to start over natural again.

Ill post a pic before I stopped working out....one sec
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-07-2005 at 05:39 PM.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    nice job, but I think you could have waited

Bleh, without digging a bunch of pics up, this is the only one I could find..middle of 2002 or so.

Probably still not near the point at which I should start juicing, but keep in mind that I am naturally around 150 pound at 6'0. Ive had to work really hard (even in this pic) to put on the weight. Was around 180 in this pic, currently flucuating from 184-187 at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How are my gains coming?-2002.jpg  
    Last edited by newbrew; 04-07-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Not that it matters much, but believe me when I say I was bigger than how the first picture depicts me. My arms look like they are 13" in the photo, but were easily 16". I still agree with the above that waiting may have been a good idea.

Thread Information