mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

I need cycle help

So im waiting on my stuff and this is what im gonna run

eq 400mg week/12 weeks
    prop 250mg week/12 weeks
    winny last weeks 50mg ed

ive been told that i need to run the prop for 3 weeks past the eq and that i should be doing more prop. Is that for better results or for health reasons. The only reason im doing the prop is that so i can keep test levels up and i dont get sick. Im the kind of person that doesnt just get tired and cranky when test is low, i get sick. So i want to run just enough to keep myself going. Now i was also told that the reason i need to run the prop longer than the eq is to make sure my pct timing runs correctly. Y does that matter. I thought you were supposed to wait 2 to 3 weeks after your last shot of whatever and start pct. My pct is going to be 20mg of nolva everyday for 4 weeks and clomid 300mg first day, 200mg nest week and 100mg for the rest. Is this ok and what do you guys think?

Also do i need to be taking 400 a week of eq? On the steroid profile section of this site it says that the normal dosage is between 150 and 300mg a week. They say ambitious athletes take 350. Is it because ill be only injecting twice a week that i need 200 per injection. I know it has a short half life so i thought maybe that was the reason. Also, do i absolutely need to shoot prop everyday? Can i do it maybe three times a week? I dont want to give myself oil abscesses. This is only my second cycle and when i did deca before i shot twice a week and alternated shoulders so that each shoulder was only injected once a week. I still developed oil abscesses in both. Im afraid that i might get filled with oil abscesses if i have to inject everyday. Hope somebody can help. Thanks again.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    5-10 days after that last prop shot the prop will pretty much be gone out of your system. i can feel the effects of eq nearly 30 days after i take the last dose.

when that person was talking about timing your pct they were probably saying that you should time your final injections so that everything clears out of your system about the same time. you probably dont want to start your clomid or whatever your taking untill your test levels actually drop down to about your normal body producing levels. without the pct your test levels may drop to nearly nothing.
    Last edited by bmg; 04-07-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Im still not sure what i should be doing? I know that my test levels should go back to normal but how long should i wait. If i were to do them both for the same amount of time (12weeks) then how long should i wait altogether, and do i need to be taking that much eq and do i need to absolutely shoot the prop everyday?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    What do you mean by getting sick? Are you ruinning this cycle for strength/size increases or just for your health, or a little of both. Have you been on test before and for how long and what dose? Has the doctor ever perscribed test for you? How do you know it's low do you get tested regurally? Do you hypergonadism or whatever its called?

I dont have normally low test, but i did deca with no test and my levels crashed. I got the initial lethargy that most people get and then i totally crashed. Flu symptoms, hives, my body just went out of whack. Noone is answering my questions still though.

By the way i saw the fight in your pic, he still wanted to go after his forearm was snapped in half. That guy is a beast and i dont think Frank Mir is that tough, hes just technically perfect.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    start about 21-28 days after the last eq shot.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    how long did it take you to crash?

sp9
    400 mg weekly is a normal starting dose for eq. My suggestion would be for you to get some test enan instead of prop. Get 250 mg per ml. The mix the EQ and test togeher, 1cc each. Do a 2CC shot on Monday and another on Thursday. I prefer running test at least as high as the EQ. Just from what I have heard from good people.

This way you do two shots per week.

Week 1-13 test enan 500mg
    Week 1-12 eq 400mg

Week 15 Start pct. Have enough nolva to run every day at 10mg and 20mg during pct. Check out the PCT forum.

You start on week 15 with PCT because all of the compunds will be out of your body at that time. When you start pct you don't want outside influences stoping your natural test production. Your goal is to get natural test up as fast as possible, that's why timing so they are all out at the same time is critical.

sp9
    EQ has a longer half life then most, is about the same as deca .

I have not used winny because of the hairloss issues. If you have prop on the way then that's 84 shots for 12 weeks as apposed to 26 shots for 13 weeks the way I layed it out above. If you shoot the prop, mix in the eq with it to cut down on the pain.

Thread Information