MrSkinny is offline Junior Member

Any Bros In Thailand Right Now!

I was in Hong Kong In Febuary for a week and flew down to Bangkok for three days to try to grab some gear. BR had not long ago been shut down and I was not lucky in the Pharmacies.
    Of course I was very interested in BD products as I think they have a fantastic lineup. I don't know why I wasn't thinking that BD is Vet Stuff and I hit the pharmacies, oops my bad.
    Except for the Pink thais I have not even seen a BD injectable. Although my mouth is watering. I want to eventually try a couple of there products. I am in Argentina now and again i thought it would be an easy task to track down some products. Not so, except for Organon products and a couple schering product, along with a couple oral generics NOTHING!
    Question, do you need a script in Thailand for a Vetinarian Drug! More Specifically for BD products

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i dont think so dude. you might be better off asking a local. they probably know there own laws better then americans.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I dont think the injectables are made in thailand - only the orals, so you may have trouble finding them. You can get BD orals tho. I got some pretty good test e when I was there called 'Testopian' .

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkinny
    I was in Hong Kong In Febuary for a week and flew down to Bangkok for three days to try to grab some gear. BR had not long ago been shut down and I was not lucky in the Pharmacies.
    Of course I was very interested in BD products as I think they have a fantastic lineup. I don't know why I wasn't thinking that BD is Vet Stuff and I hit the pharmacies, oops my bad.
    Except for the Pink thais I have not even seen a BD injectable. Although my mouth is watering. I want to eventually try a couple of there products. I am in Argentina now and again i thought it would be an easy task to track down some products. Not so, except for Organon products and a couple schering product, along with a couple oral generics NOTHING!
    Question, do you need a script in Thailand for a Vetinarian Drug! More Specifically for BD products
    Bro PM me and I will give you the scoop on where to go in Thailand

goinallin is offline New Member
    Can't wait to go, gotta wait a few months though. Hoping I can score some var, but don't wanna get ripped, figure there's probably alot of fakes for the tourist market, just like good ole mexico.
    I think I saw Price checking is allowed now(if not please erase this) but what would one expect to pay for some BD 10mg var out there?

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    T-Land is str-8 in the lil' city I was in they had just about everything to include anti-e's. Some pharms don't but you can buy what ever you want if they got it and the word from the pharms in this town is that Bankok was gear heaven.

P.S: Plus the slut factor is real high :-) enjoy your stay.

thunderin is offline Member
    I just got back from 2 weeks of diving in Koh Tao..fabulous. I could not find much in the pharmacies, but I was looking for winny.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I just got back from 2 weeks of diving in Koh Tao..fabulous. I could not find much in the pharmacies, but I was looking for winny.
    I was diving in koh tao about 4 weeks ago - prolly saw you at White Rock! Lots of nice Sweedish chicks there! You wouldn't have got any AS there - Bangkok's the place to go, but you have to look hard to find a Pharm that'll sell you gear without a script now.

Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    P.S: Plus the slut factor is real high :-) enjoy your stay.
    Yah the slut factor is high but so if a nasty case of a weird strain of syphlis or the drip that is antibiotic resistant! Better pick up a couple packs of penicillin with my gear if I go back anytime soon!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I was diving in koh tao about 4 weeks ago - prolly saw you at White Rock! Lots of nice Sweedish chicks there! You wouldn't have got any AS there - Bangkok's the place to go, but you have to look hard to find a Pharm that'll sell you gear without a script now.
    I went diving in December in Phukhet and Phi-phi. I went into the local pharmacies on both islands and told them what I wanted. They asked for a deposit in Baht that was something like $20US. They told me when to come back (two-three days) and there is was. I did this a three places to spread out my purchases. Worked all three times.

I don't understand it. The only thing I found was Andriol and was offered some brand of D-Bol I had never heard it. They were quick to cough up Valiums, Halcions, Xanax and Viagara.
    I was on the hunt for primarily injectable BD products and maybe their Var.

Thread Information