Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

white spots around nipple

I have a few small white pimple like things on my nipple, i know alot of peopel ahve these, but someone said to squeeze them n if a white puss comes out there might be an estrogen prob. I have never done roids but took zma for about a month, then tbomb for about amonth(did this in liek jan) wondering if i shoul worry, or its normal

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    most likely normal....can you post pics

nah sorry no diggie, from far away u cant see them, but up sloce they look like very small pimples under the skin

Tags is offline Associate Member
    You said you did Tbomb?? Might be mistakin but it wasn't really that great but it was a form of a prohormone/prosteroid and I'm sure it either had 1ad or 1-test in it... Which if it did, you could have a small case of gyno... Unless you did proper pct and precautions...

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    When they're talking about squeezing it and "stuff" coming out, it's in reference to the actual nipple itself. Sometimes this happens in men who have elevated estrogen. Soy can cause this as well, I can tell you from first hand experience. Stay the heck away from soy, as it caused nipple puffiness and the like for me and at that time had never taken anything stronger than creatine. I think what you're talking about may be hair follicles.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    sh!t it aint hair folicles cause i got he same thing. i thing its probly estrogen relatde but im not really sure ive take alot of clomid and nolva and hcg and it did nothig to stop it. my last cycle was 5-6 months ago and i still have that same problem. noone else has ever noticed it cause its so small and you cant see it from like 1 foot away but it is deff a prob.

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    As long as it is not the center of your nip it is normal. If its not milking leave it alone, if it is make a protein shake!

hhhahaha ive noticed them once or twice, never even thought twice about them, but when i saw someone post squeeze em n see if pus comes out i did, n it did, but i think sit normal, i have no reason to think this except for the fact alot of people have them, n dont seem to be dangerous

Thread Information