Shay-d is offline Junior Member

Steroid Encyclopedia

I came across a couple of websites advertising the "Steroid Encyclopedia". Has anyone heard of this and is it a good read? Worth buying or just a precursor to untold pounds of junk mail?

Thanks

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    yeah my buddy bought one. Its crap!!! dont even waist your money bro, you can get the same info by reading these posts for free. This site is better IMO because you get the advice for first hand users rather than just reading a generalization about it. Just stick to AR!

whitehulk is offline Banned
    ive bought a sub befor its good to find reliable sources and its good to chat with ppl that knowwhat their talking about. this place is nice but alot of ppl just found this site by typing in steroids into yahoo search adn they have no idea what they are talking about. that site is more serious.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Are you talking about the forum Steroid Encyclopedia? If so it's a good board, pay site though.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I belong to several different boards and I can tell you that SE has always been one of my faves-pain in the ass that it's a pay site, but the server is over seas and that protects your privacy, worth it to me. Also has encrypted email as part of membership.

I'm cool with AR. Has all the info I'll ever need.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    BDTR: I was talking about a lumber tablet that's for sale on a few of these websites. I would post a link, but I gather from the other threads, that's the wrong thing to do. It claims to have a wealth of knowledge about gear as well as trusted internet sources.

I've seen the other one that you, shortie and whitehulk have mentioned as well. Pay site huh?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh that's a waste of time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I got "Anabolics 2005' and there is a lot of good stuff in there. Nice profiles, on every AAS or related med I have ever heard of, and then some. Great for background knowledge for the newbie, and a useful reference for the rest of us. I have never seen "Steroid Encyclopedia" but you see the bad reviews here... get A-2005 if you want a general reference and maybe some good reading while on the throne with the whey squirts.

Oh, ignore the full page ad on the accompanying magazine for the PM clinic. They jerked me around pretty bad and are, IMHO, very unprofessional.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I'm cool with AR. Has all the info I'll ever need.
    i 2 this

you can learn everthing you will ever need to know.

Thread Information