dioraddikt is offline New Member

?'s bout my cycle

Im about to start my cycle consisting of Test propionate , anadrol ?, sustenon 250. propionate 1-1.5 cc's every 2nd day. anadrol 1-75mg tab a day mon - friday. sustenon 2 cc's mon/thurs. What do ya'll think?????

?= maybe

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Sus should be shot EOD to keep blood levels stable and you should run the drol ED not m-f, all that does is make your blood levels go up and down.

im not tryin to argue with anyones opinion on my cycle. this is why i posted to see what people thought to see if i needed to change some things up. i have a friend that is an ama bodybuilder. he looks down on me in the first place for takin prop. cuz he says its a waste of my time. well anyways. he says that at my weight and age. i need to take a break on the drol because it might be too much on my blood pressure. and he says since the sos is in you for so long and that ill be takin the prop. i will only need to inject it monday and thursday. this is what he has told me. im lookin for others opinions so i can decide on what to do. he also has a masters in muscle kenetics or something like that. but thanx body mechanic for the reply. have you takin this stack before? or do you suggest i replace something within my cycle? my sources and products are limited right now. until one of my sources is situated. i know most of you can understand that.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dioraddikt
    im not tryin to argue with anyones opinion on my cycle. this is why i posted to see what people thought to see if i needed to change some things up. i have a friend that is an ama bodybuilder. he looks down on me in the first place for takin prop. cuz he says its a waste of my time. well anyways. he says that at my weight and age. i need to take a break on the drol because it might be too much on my blood pressure. and he says since the sos is in you for so long and that ill be takin the prop. i will only need to inject it monday and thursday. this is what he has told me. im lookin for others opinions so i can decide on what to do. he also has a masters in muscle kenetics or something like that. but thanx body mechanic for the reply. have you takin this stack before? or do you suggest i replace something within my cycle? my sources and products are limited right now. until one of my sources is situated. i know most of you can understand that.
    Having a degree in muscle kenetics and understanding chemistry, half-lives and blood levels are two different things.

It is proven that the most stable blood levels for sustanon and propionate are via EOD injections. Sure, you can get results from twice a week injections, but its optimal to shoot more often.

Is this your first cycle? Those are pretty high doses of testosterone ... if you wanted to just do twice a week injections you could get test enanthate or cypionate .

no its not my first cycle. i have taken sos before alone in a cycle. and another test 250 dbol and anabol in another. its not really what injections im wanting to take. its rather the ones ive been told to take. but thats only what ONE person has told me. thats y i am lookin for others info. so are yall sayin for me to take just 1 cc of sos eod instead of 2 cc 2x/wk? and stick with my previous plan of 1-1.5cc prop eod? and take 1 75mg drol ED?

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    So each for how long? Lay it out something like this. Or what ever you had in mind.
    Drol 75mg ed week 1-?
    Prop 150mg eod week 1-?
    Sus 250mg eod week 1-?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Gotta say, these questions are pretty unrefined... even the format by which you ask for advice. This is seeming random. The process of choosing your drugs are based on your goals and risk management relative to your knowledge of things you can mentally tolerate along with your predispositions. I think you should remain in the analysis phase for a bit longer.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    FFStruman you sound like a college lecturer

Thread Information