justin2305 is offline Senior Member

in the future ? guys???be for real

hey guys ive been thinking and was just wondering if ppl are to use aas at a half way decient dosage lol not 10,000mgs a wk type ordeal, and cycled properly do u think that in the future they will have any problems later on in life health wise??? u hear all this $hit bout if u do steroids ur going to be fvcked in the future bla bla bla u no the rest, so i was wanting some imput from all the peeps on the board, IMO if cycled correctly and not over exagerant dosages i dont think it would hurt u but thats just me, im seeking some facts on this matter and no other people would like to no for future references to so any imput, proof etc. would be awsome thanks

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    oh ya if yall have any links with statments or what not on this matter that would be great if yall could post them thanks

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Somehow i dont think it will but maybe thats wishful thinking, I think that the lifestyle surrounding the use of steroids is what has shortened most users lives like 6000 calories food intake a day, or being "overweight" if you are 5'8'' 250lbs (muscle) it will affect your heart, but thats my theory anyway.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I don't think an answer can be reached for everyone. People respond differently, so all you can do is take the appropriate precautions to be as safe as possible.

haldy is offline Banned
    my doc says it better for me than smoking pot or rec drugs.

imo moderation is the key

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haldy
    my doc says it better for me than smoking pot or rec drugs.

imo moderation is the key

You hit the nail right on the head bro. Its sad to see a few good bros I know of on full blown cycles 6 to 8 weeks out Drinking smoking Pot doing coke. That floored me when I saw these
    bros doing this I just thought to myself what a waste of gear and not to mention the addtional
    risk of Health problems. These are some of the local bros in my town. When there on everyone knows about it. I remember last year one of them rolled up with a copy of Anabolic 's 04 he was
    ready to juice and he also gave me some great PCT tips on how you dont need Nolva during or after a cycle and That a small run with clomid is all that is needed. I didn't even touch that one. I let them think whatever they want. I am glad I found my wealth of Info when I did.
    I feel I have a strong enough foundation to more forward with future cycles. Just going back to what was mentioned earler as far as Health risks I think if one uses comon sence and has frequent doc visits you should be fine.

Thread Information