THE DON is offline Associate Member

my wife found my gear

would u believe came home from work the other day and my wife was snooping through my big box of gear she went bezerk,she is tottally against the idea,she neally kicked me out just wondering if any of you bros out there are in the same boat where u have to hide your chemical buddies from your loved ones

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: my wife found my gear

Originally posted by THE DON
    would u believe came home from work the other day and my wife was snooping through my big box of gear she went bezerk,she is tottally against the idea,she neally kicked me out just wondering if any of you bros out there are in the same boat where u have to hide your chemical buddies from your loved ones
    Too bad bro, hope she has gotten over it by now. Good luck and peace bro.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I feel you bro. I made the mistake of telling my girlfriend about me taking roids and she didn't understand. I've told a couple other people I can trust too and none of them understand why I want to get bigger than I already am. They all tell me I'm big enough now. Especially since I'm not doing it to gain an edge in sports...What drives me? My mirror!

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    daym, i was about to tell my gf that i was on roids because she noticed i was getting pissed about everything. good thing you posted that gettingthere... you convinced me not to. the motto *control the roids, dont let the roids control you* is a bitch when you are frontloading T400
    Last edited by LetsRideTLR; 04-07-2002 at 01:29 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    That's a really tough one bro'!

Any time you lie to--or even just hide the truth from--your 'significant other' you run a real risk of doing serious damage to your relationship. Trust is easy to destroy and hard to get back.

It's your wife--and you are very busted--so you need to talk things over with her.

Explain to her why you chose to do 'roids. Tell her about all the research you did and give her some real data on the drugs, their effects and side-effects and explain to her that you would never do anything to harm yourself or her, that you made sure that what you were doing was (reaasonably) safe.

Ask for her forgiveness and tell her that you want her to know enough about the drugs that she feels comfortable that you aren't doing anything bad to yourself and, you hope that once she knows the facts she will support you in RESPONSIBLY using gear.

From my experience, the fact that you are hiding things/lying to your wife is probably a bigger problem than anything you could ever hide!

But take this all with a grain of salt--it's just my opinion--and I am divorced!

Seriously though. Don't ignore it and wait for it to blow over and keep hiding--you are better off confronting the probelm and getting it worked out rather than letting it fester and pop up again later on. Women have near-perfect memories when it comes to recording our transgressions...

4plates is offline Banned
    tell he to shut the hell up and get dinner on the table!!!!!
    im only kidding bro,that sucks im glad my wife was supportive about my choice,she gets silly sometimes and starts the ol"your cranky when you do this stuff" bullcrap,but for the most part shes ok with it.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Man I had a long talk with my wife and told her I was gonna do it and she bitched and bitched but she was only worried that I was gonna get roid rage and hurt her and the kids.She watched some true story about this guy that was on it and was beating the hell out of everyone.I told her that Ive done a lot of research and that there is no such thing as roid rage but I have heard that halo test is the only thing that really makes you agrressive.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    yep,
    been there. she found mine too. i sat her ass down, explained the pros......and the cons to her. i wont say shes behind me doing it 100%, but life here is tolerable now a.s. wise and she knows that im going to do what i choose to do. hell she even helps with the diet and all the other outside stuff that goes along with cycling. sometimes it pays to be honest. i got lucky i guess..............

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Women and AS do not mix to well in a conversation. All women think AS are bad as most people do. But most folks just like anything else "lash out" at things they don't understand and are afraid of. My advice is to show her that you have done the research and know what you are doing, and know how to come off of them. As my friend always used to say, "dazzle them with intelligence".

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    there's no hiding it for me, i blow up like a f'n balloon when "on". my wife tolerates it but doesn't really talk much about it... lucky me, i guess. when i get a little moody i can tell she's irritated w/ the whole thing, though. sometimes she'll even tease me about it like she'll tell me she hid my gear or threw it away or something.

ragin'

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Bro I told my girl i was taking a/s and it was the best thing i could have done. no more 15 min. trips to the shitter to inj. no hiding anything, got an excuse for when i am in a bad mood. She was great about it too. she even started taking clen after i told her some facts about it....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Seems to me bro i answer your post or someone's about this topic should i or shouldn't i tell, you HAVE to tell them they always find out, now your going to get into all kinds of trust issues with her, about everything not just gear, it's not so much the gear as the lying that is going to fuck you up!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,
    I wish I could help you, but my wife knows about my gear! I knew it would be better to tell her, than for her to find out! sorry bro!!

torchr is offline Junior Member
    Man, I am not on any Gear yet but I hope to be very soon. My Fiance would FREAK OUT if she even thought I was doing gear. I think Women are on a whole different lever when it comes to these kind of things. I feel for you and hope you get thru it. Good Luck!

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Just tell her its mine , and your holding it for me

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl opened my mail one day.

Just happend to be a package with some fina in it.

She had no idea what it was, i told her the package was probably my vidio card I ordered.

She said "It looks like drugs".

I play dumb, tell her i email the place. Then explained it was some type of flux for sottering inside computer parts and they are shipping out my vidio card the same day.

Sometimes they will never understand, so i feel sometimes is better they don't know.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ya there bro. I don't know if I'll be able to tell my wife. She is very aginst the use of AS. My first cycle she told me I better not be using. Well I just hope I can convince her its not all bad before I get caught bro.

jersey juice is offline Member
    You gotta be honest bro. Confront the problem or you will lose her trust. I didn't tell my girl until after a few cycles, the hiding stuff and sneaking injections. Pain in the ass!! I explained to her and she is very supportive and helps me watch my diet now. She'll pass out if she sees the pins though LOL!! But she don't mind me doing it, except when I'm an asshole on occasion. But I tell her it's more playground for her to play with...

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I bet your wife wasn't complaining when you were putting on the mass, or cutting up, before she found your gear.

My girl is against any drugs entirely, normally I would tell the girl to deal with it, but I dont want the drama so I bought a fire-retardent safe and keep my AS in there.

Denial is a funny thing, she knows that I have noticeably been growing, but chooses to keep the AS thoughts outta sight, outta mind.

Methuselah is offline Member
    You should educate her about the benefits of testosterone and tell her that you talked to your doc about it but he wasn't able to prescribe it so you bought it on the net. Tell her you get depressed and lose your sex drive without it so you started doing it for her. Tell here that all the other gear is needed when doing testosterone, she doesn't know that anavar isn't an anti-e does she.

I wouldn't mention how much it costs!

Or just tell her the truth, you're holding it for a friend.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    bro i put a terminator kick on the front door and
    i tell her who do you think i'm, a frutty pie man
    i'm not frutty, she be crying ooh honey it's
    only one time, i'm gonna one time your ass if you
    don't leave my gear alone...
    hey thedon sorry to hear that bro it's hard
    due to fact the is your wife and puts the situation very hard for you but the only person
    can solve this problem is you, just laid your
    cards on the table tell her you r sorry for
    hidding it, and explain what's the purpose of
    the gear , that somehow working out and some gear
    need to be done to accomplished some goals,
    it's just like if she wants to loose weight,
    she has to workout and take some fat burners,
    hopefully she'll understand good luck man...

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    jersey juice is right man u should have already told her. if that makes her not want to b with u anymore than u have more serious problems then just gear. im sure u all could talk about the problem and solve it easily if one exist.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i tell my wife EVERYTHING

some things she doesnt like and we talk about them and come to a copromise. its ALWAYS best to tell the truth to start with and get any problems sorted out there and then.

whichever way you want to look at it a relationship is based on trust and the TRUTH is the only way to go.

hope you pick the bits up bro! good luck!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Kaz
    i tell my wife EVERYTHING

some things she doesnt like and we talk about them and come to a copromise. its ALWAYS best to tell the truth to start with and get any problems sorted out there and then.

whichever way you want to look at it a relationship is based on trust and the TRUTH is the only way to go.

hope you pick the bits up bro! good luck!
    Kaz this is for you

Brothers, listen to this wise man. I can tell you from experience, telling the truth and keeping things honest will NEVER hurt a really good relationship, but only make it stronger if it is a good relationship in the 1st place.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    its very refreshing to see more posts for TELLIN HER instead of lyin or behind the back stuff. in the long run tellin her is the best thing.

peace bb79

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear about it bro!! My girl is cool with me and whatever I take! She trusts me and understands that I do my homework before I put anything in to my body! It also helps that is a bodybuilder herself (even though is 100% natural) is cool with it. I think I have a keeper here!

REM
    REM is offline Member
    canes4ever was nice of you to said that but,
    remember he already fuck it up by hiding it,
    so what he needs right now, its a way out to this
    current problem..

johndope is offline Associate Member
    man i am the luckiest guy around my gf is sooooo cooool about it!! gonna ask her to shoot me up

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Bro I gotta go with the norm here and say telling is way better. First and foremost it is a safety issue, what if I need medical attention and can't speak for myself to let the doc know what I am on? I tell my g/f everything, she even helps with the glute inj's. My guess is your wife is feeling betrayed. Also you have to understand that she may well feel as if she is an accessory to a felony crime?!? I say that now it is in the open, tell her everything, the truth will set you free. Just my 2 cents, good luck

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Damn--anybody notice that TheDon never replied to this post?

Hey Bro! Are you out there? Did she kill you? Are you OK?

Seriously, let us know how things work out for you, I am sure we are all cheering for you and we want to hear that there is a happy ending...

update:

my wife is now spending her nights reading my steroid book and getting as much info a she can she says she doesnt agree with it but is not going to cause a scene about it as long as i do it by the book now i wish i would of approached her at the begining instead of the lies i would have safed months of sneaking about.
    cheers

Gear101 is offline Member
    when i first started my wife and i sat down and talked about it and she wasn't to hip about it... so i'm taller than her and everything i have is about 7 1/2 feet off the ground and hidden in the back of the bathroom closet, way in the back where she'd have to get a ladder to get to it.. i wish she'd be cooler about it than i would have to run around behind her back and do it..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    bro let's face it, she does not trust you on
    this particular subject, that's the reason why is
    reading your books and you have to, no choice but
    to understand her position, be in her shoes for
    a moment think, what had you done if was the other
    way around, for sure you won't be happy about right? have you talk to her and try to settle things down? how old is she?
    how old r u? is this a problem between life & death? is she going to file for divorce?
    is she looking for a way out to get rid of you?

doubt if shill file for a divorce weve only been married 7 months

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    im bumping this up so my wife can read this , I want to let her know that shes not the only one upset about it but shes gonna have to deal with it cause this is what i want.Maybe her reading this will show her how us men feel about this matter.Im starting today so ill let ya know how she deals with it .

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I was runing t-3 and a little deca when me and my girl first started going out , I had told her that I had in the past and she seemed cool with it ,just worried that I would get mean on it and I am alot bigger than her , so I could understand , her point , I had room mate's that didnt know and would not have understood ,so I just couldnt walk in the outher room or something like that , She came over one friday night , I was running late and needed to inject , so I just told her and did it right infront of her , she is cool with it now and she know's that I am very careful and research everything to death before doing it , bottom line bro tell her !!!!!!!!!

latman49 is offline Member
    Be careful what you let a woman know about your personal business. If you ever part ways, she'll tell everyone in the world all about your shit.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    latman49 nothing personal bro but i don't agreed
    on not telling your wife or gril your business
    unless your relation is pretty bad no confidence,
    no trust, specially if if you live with her
    closer has to be your relationship not only as
    husban and wife but about friendship, she has to
    know your business as well as you knowing her's..

Thread Information