deerparkwater is offline Junior Member

Test e dosing question

Guys,

How would it be if I just injected once a week at around 200-250 mg a week? why would I have to inject tues/thurs…

Injected about 200mg last week, and had to head out of town and couldn't inject till a week later which I did another 200mg so my original plan of 150/tues 150/thurs was thrown off.

any suggestions?

just looking to get my T up a little back to normal levels until I get all my gear for my next cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    So are you on TRT or are you just cruising? Lots of TRT patients only pin once weekly levels will average out the same you will just fluctuate more.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    no not on TRT.. very prone to estro sides. taking arimidex and honestly just running a little bit of T until my gear comes in the next couple weeks. but just wondering if injecting once a week really matters? compared to 2x a week

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You know that taking testosterone shutsdown your natural testosterone production, right?

Taking 200mgs/week of testosterone its just a litlle above normal levels, so it might not be worth the shutdown.

Think you should plan things more wisely, messing with body hormones is not something to be taking lightly, gyno is the mildest side effect.

Read this, it will help you:

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information