cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Has anyone ever lost aerobic capacity (fitness) on gear?

I am on my 9th day of Winny Inj./NPP Inj./Test Inj. and have had a marked decrease in fitness. Two weeks ago I was at the highest point in my training and now I am literally almost back to square one . I have a race in 9 days and am very concerned. Should I dump this stuff or give it a chance to kick in and just assume that I have overtrained?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Only with tren / fina. Well... also when gaining weight, that can take a toll. How much have you gained? And on gear you should recover faster from overtraining.

Swellin Guest
    EQ and tren do that to me. Bloating from nandrolone can also cause that. You are only 9 days in, I certainly can't figure how this is happening.

I have gained about 5# in 9 days. I cut out the Creatine a couple days ago because the weight gain was surprising me. So, I was actually at a 6# gain and have dropped 1# over the last 2 days.

The reason that I know I have lost fitness is because I test my Watts output over a ride and monitor my Heart Rate on my Indoor trainer. This way I know that my weight gain is not slowing me down.

i haven't really increased my training volume or intensity in a while so this is perplexing me.

I really am concerned and depressed.

Some other things I am taking since started cycle:

1. Evening Primrose Oil- 4 caps daily
    2. Fish Oil- 5 caps daily
    3. Vit B5- 3 grams daily
    4. Glucosamine Chondroitin/MSM- 4 caps daily
    5. one 81mg baby aspirin daily
    6. 10mg Nolvadex daily

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    I have gained about 5# in 9 days. I cut out the Creatine a couple days ago because the weight gain was surprising me. So, I was actually at a 6# gain and have dropped 1# over the last 2 days.

The reason that I know I have lost fitness is because I test my Watts output over a ride and monitor my Heart Rate on my Indoor trainer. This way I know that my weight gain is not slowing me down.

i haven't really increased my training volume or intensity in a while so this is perplexing me.

I really am concerned and depressed.
    You are holding water...this is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    You are holding water...this is your problem.
    Swellin....if you are right...much appreciated. What should i do? Up the nolvadex dose? Add potassium tabs to my diet? Increase Winny dose? Thanks.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Most people use Arimidex or Letro to control the water while on. (I do.) I'm pretty sure that Nolva won't help. You can get Arimidex or Letro from the board sponsor. I don't know if Winny will work. Maybe others will know.

Swellin Guest
    Eliminate the sodium from your diet first! Nolva helps some, but l-dex will be a big help as well. For most, there is no reason to run letro. It has some severe sides (lipid profile and sex drive for starters). L-dex at .25mg ed should get you back to normal. Usually, people put on a prety good bit of water weight in the first two weeks of their cycles. Nothing to worry about as long as you monitor your sodium. Are you monitoring your bp?

Next....drink more water!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Eliminate the sodium from your diet first! Nolva helps some, but l-dex will be a big help as well. For most, there is no reason to run letro. It has some severe sides (lipid profile and sex drive for starters). L-dex at .25mg ed should get you back to normal. Usually, people put on a prety good bit of water weight in the first two weeks of their cycles. Nothing to worry about as long as you monitor your sodium. Are you monitoring your bp?

Next....drink more water!
    I am not monitoring my BP....But it feels high. And honestly, I have been thinking about checking it over the last couple day.i'll get some L-Dex and monitor my sodium for sure. I really appreciate the help.

i just ordered some L-dex......I will probably get it on Monday or Tuesday. Will it kick in within 5-6 days? My race is 4/17.

Should I run Nolvadex and L-dex together.....or quit the Nolvadex?

Thanks
    Last edited by cyclist2173; 04-08-2005 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information