Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    sparcolawn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4

    2 questions.....

    if i wanted to just do a cycle of pills, what would be the best pills out there to get?, and my second question is... has anyone used anadur .... it seems like a pretty good option
    thanks

  2. #2
    zuke's Avatar
    zuke is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    737
    oh god, here we go again

  3. #3
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcolawn
    if i wanted to just do a cycle of pills, what would be the best pills out there to get?, and my second question is... has anyone used anadur .... it seems like a pretty good option
    thanks
    first of all, a cycle of pills only is NOT a good idea, for many reasons..read up around here on the board, especially the educational forums.....then once you know the basics, there are plenty of people here that will help you

  4. #4
    gixxer600 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    651
    Flintsone vitamins and pez!! J/K! No test=No cycle!

  5. #5
    SplinterCell's Avatar
    SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,929
    Keep reading the forums bro

  6. #6
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    pct, anti e, gyno, clomid? ring a bell?

  7. #7
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    blah blah blah blah hack hack ja ja yo yo yo di da di
    NO TEST=NO CYCLE
    ANY QUESTIONS

  8. #8
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    blah blah blah blah hack hack ja ja yo yo yo di da di
    NO TEST=NO CYCLE
    ANY QUESTIONS
    2 this

  9. #9
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    Pills? Just any pills? Ok here you go bro, killer cycle fyi

    1-12: 1000mg Children's Advil /ED
    1-12: 100mg Immodium RAPID ACTION! /ED
    1-16: 2000mg Vitamin C /ED
    1-20: 4000mg Tylenol MENSTRUAL RELIEF /e4w
    BRIDGE! w/ Exlax EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH 500mg /ED

    PCT = 500mg Accutane /ED until your face falls off

  10. #10
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Pills? Just any pills? Ok here you go bro, killer cycle fyi

    1-12: 1000mg Children's Advil /ED
    1-12: 100mg Immodium RAPID ACTION! /ED
    1-16: 2000mg Vitamin C /ED
    1-20: 4000mg Tylenol MENSTRUAL RELIEF /e4w
    BRIDGE! w/ Exlax EXPLOSIVE STRENGTH 500mg /ED

    PCT = 500mg Accutane /ED until your face falls off

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    2 this
    3rd this!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    262
    can you drink test hehe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •