SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member

Amphetamine (speed)

Hi all, I know it's a pretty controversial question but I think I will go for it anyway.

Knowing that Speed (Amphetamine) produce, enhanced wakefulness, increased respiration, concentration, power, strength, self-assertion, enhanced motivation and reduction in the pain and tiredness,

I was wondering if using speed (also during a cycle) during workout would be advantageous? (I guess so!)

Having already used speed in the past during my workout (about 2 times), I was lifting lots more and lots longer. The problem was the fact that I was talking a whole speed tablet (which last 6 to 8 hours) (my workout is only 45 min to 1 hour)

If I was to take speed again during my workouts, I would take only ¼ of a tablet and I would snort it instead of taking it orally, so that the effect last less longer but is more intense. I could also use Acetazolamide which increase the effect of amphetamines.

I'm not sure but I think I,ve heard that amphetamine take all the juice (steroids ) out of the body. Is that true ? I really need to be sure before starting my new cycle with ¼ of amphetamine.

Please post your opinion on that !

P.S I already know that Amphetamine is illegal without prescription so don't post to tell me that.

zuke is offline Member
    i wouldn't mess with it (though i have in the past), because it is habit forming and also suppresses your appetite too much. it also keeps you from sleeping and giving your muscles the rest they need.

zuke is offline Member
    i prefer eca or just downing a pot of coffee if i need some motivation during my workout

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the rules....no rec. drug discussion here. We don't need that kind of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Read the rules....no rec. drug discussion here. We don't need that kind of attention.
    Besides that sh1t will kill ya.

Mondo

SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member
    thanks for your opinon but please be open minded and answer the questions from my post...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayHelotomylilFriend
    thanks for your opinon but please be open minded and answer the questions from my post...
    I am open minded. But neither you nor I make the rules here. It is against the rules of this board to talk about speed and other drugs. THat brings unwanted attention by the "man". So please respect the rules and delete this thread before a mod does it for you.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    It's pretty common in strength sports.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    Well if he is just talking amphetamine it isn't technically recreational(adderal), but if it was speed which is much more commonly referring to methamphetamine then it would be, since you said amphetamine and are talking about tablets i assume it's the prescription kind. To answer your question though i wouldn't advise it. It has been proven that stimulants like amphetamine and cocained increase athletic performance but they're an extremely dangerous combination. I believe there was a cyclist who died during a race from that combination.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah theres a big difference between Amphetamine and Methamphetamine (Ice, etc), structurally there isn't much difference but in effect there is. Meth is much stronger and damaging and will eventually lead to your death if you keep it up... If you mean something like dextroamphetamine, amphetamine or methylphenidate (lesser extent), they are much safer and not illegal if you have a script. Although I wouldn't recommend any, you may find increased strength, but at the cost of endurance and not to mention how many calories, fat and muscle you'll burn by just standing still... its not worth it.
    I'm perscribed dextroamphetamine and have to eat more to make up for its stimulant effect, but its no where as "speedy" as meth or ice.

Thread Information